Preffered POP rooms?

lulupethybridge

I dream of Disney ...............
I have reservations for a preffered room at POP. I know that the 70's, 60's and the 50's have these rooms but I am looking for an area close to food court and buses.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a room preference?

Also, If I want to fax a room request how do I send one and to what fax number?

Any help will be greatly appreciated since I am taking my 60 something parents to Disney for the first time in their lives!!!!!! :cheer2:
So I want it to be a special 6 days there! :love:

Thanks! :grouphug:

We stayed at Pop a few weeks ago. We were in the 70s standard room - even the standard we were close to the main building (food court) and the bus stop (there is a path you can follow which is a short cut). Needless to say, the preferred rooms are even closer. I don't know if you can fax anything, but I would add the request to your reservation and then ask again at check in.

Bldg 5 Room 5260 or any near that room.

Thats a 2nd floor room on a corner, just around the corner from a YOYO and a Pool View( no Pool View for room 5260)

As far as a mod resort, I would suggest CBR and pay the extra for a preferred room if you are wanting something close. Thier preferred rooms are right by the food court and there are bus stops for each 'island' so there is always one close by.:)

I'd suggest POR because the resort does not seem as spread out as CBR- we were at CSR back in Dec from a surprise upgrade and thought it was just too much walking to get everywhere. We have stayed at POR twice and loved it.

You will get a ton of opinions on the Mods- maybe you should change the title of the thread too just to direct people to your new question. Hope that helps and have a good trip!

I would suggest POFQ because it's the smallest moderate (and to keep trying for a room at Pop, and request the 70s).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter