I have my room booked at VWL from 12/30 to 1/5. I also booked a studio for my son (35) at Beach Club for 12/30 to 1/2. He is scheduled to come in from Bangkok and I thought he would prefer the activity at Epcot for NYE with my planning to meet him there. Question: If he decides to delay his trip, I could modify my reservation at VWL and use the one at BCV for the first 3 nights --since it would be much more convenient to Epcot on NYE and the CP on 12/30. Also, since my daughter and kids are staying with me at VWL, I suppose I could keep both for 12/30 and 12/31. How bad are the crowds on NYE from returning from Epcot---kids are 5 and 7--should I keep both in order to avoid crowds on busses returning to VWL? I think it is a total of 44 pts.