Predictions for Podcast Announcement

My first thought is a US tour. Going to different cities and having live recording events.

Second thought is an announcement for Disapaloosa in 2013.

I hope it's a US tour. Wasn't there talk about this before? I already talked to my husband and told him if the Dis group came anywhere within a 5-6 hour drive from us we are going!

John tweeted some of the news this afternoon, if you're interested in snooping before the 19th.

A video podcast would be cool, so we could see Kathy's hand gestures

HubbDave said:
A video podcast would be cool, so we could see Kathy's hand gestures

Yeah but I think John and Kevin might walk of the show they have a strict no photo or videoing in their contract. Well maybe jcb could rework it to allow it if Pete would supply unlimited dole whips and Mickey bars.

Yeah but I think John and Kevin might walk of the show they have a strict no photo or videoing in their contract. Well maybe jcb could rework it to allow it if Pete would supply unlimited dole whips and Mickey bars.

I don't think dole whips and mickey bars would do it. An unlimited supply of brown paper bags so they could be the anonymous podcasters might but that would really screw up the sound quality. And think of the paper cuts.

jcb said:
I don't think dole whips and mickey bars would do it. An unlimited supply of brown paper bags so they could be the anonymous podcasters might but that would really screw up the sound quality. And think of the paper cuts.

Yeah but figured open with this and let Pete counter unless he plays hard ball I think they could get something extra. Well I know Teresa would come up with some funny cut outs for John.

I also wonder if the announcement is Tom bell and family is moving to Florida and joining the podcast. With Disney building a cars land in Dhs that sounds like one good sign on bonus for him. Even though Disney did a great job with dca and their cars land just think what Disney world will do with cars world or cars kingdom. But they better bring flo cafe and those cones with them flo is one if the best breakfast I ever had in a theme park. It bumped sun shine seasons out of first place and never thought I would say that about a restaurant in dca.

Yeah but figured open with this and let Pete counter unless he plays hard ball I think they could get something extra. Well I know Teresa would come up with some funny cut outs for John.

I also wonder if the announcement is Tom bell and family is moving to Florida and joining the podcast. With Disney building a cars land in Dhs that sounds like one good sign on bonus for him. Even though Disney did a great job with dca and their cars land just think what Disney world will do with cars world or cars kingdom. But they better bring flo cafe and those cones with them flo is one if the best breakfast I ever had in a theme park. It bumped sun shine seasons out of first place and never thought I would say that about a restaurant in dca.

Interesting guess. :rotfl2:

disney david said:

Strange thing though, John and Kevin both have their pictures on their twitter accounts. Are they going to start showing their faces? :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Wimpy said:
Strange thing though, John and Kevin both have their pictures on their twitter accounts. Are they going to start showing their faces? :)

I know them just being on twitter amazing in it self. And I know Pete likes to sneak their pic in on his Facebook page. But not sure if they would take part in the video ones if that what they are doing. So that why I think they getting Tom bell to fill in on those podcasts.

I know them just being on twitter amazing in it self. And I know Pete likes to sneak their pic in on his Facebook page. But not sure if they would take part in the video ones if that what they are doing. So that why I think they getting Tom bell to fill in on those podcasts.

I guess I better start packing. ;)

ImTooExcitedToSleep said:
I guess I better start packing. ;)

Yes you start to pack to move and if you do it before New Years you and Pete could host a New Years show. To compete with abc New Years special.

Yes you start to pack to move and if you do it before New Years you and Pete could host a New Years show. To compete with abc New Years special.

Now THAT would be fun! With Kathy reporting live from Magic Kingdom and Wayne reporting live from California Adventure. :cool1:

Now THAT would be fun! With Kathy reporting live from Magic Kingdom and Wayne reporting live from California Adventure. :cool1:

Yeah Wayne will be better then who I got the pleasure of seeing in dca cars land for the taping of the x mas parade. You just need some music act may be John and Teresa could do some Disney hits

That would be cool, but Kathy would need to be in Epcot. Maybe T in Magic Kingdom.....in tears of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter