Prebooking Spa Things

lpizzuro123

DIS Veteran
We are going on a Disney Dream 4 night cruise in November with about 12 people to celebrate our wedding anniversary and a few birthdays.

Yesterday one of my friends asked if you need to prebook spa things. Honestly, we have done a few cruises and have never even been in the spa or gym. Do you need to prebook massages or anything in the spa. I don't remember reading too much about spa things here - although I usually don't look because this is something I am not interested in - but if some people want to make sure they get some spa treatments - should they prebook?

Thanks,
Linda

You can make spa reservations when your window opens for online check-in, booking port excursions, adult dining, etc. I believe they do save some spots for booking onboard, but if you/your friend wants a specific treatment and/or a specific date/time it would be best to book in advance. If willing to accept what's available onboard, you can wait.

Happy anniversary and enjoy your cruise!

Also you can get the Rainforest Spa day pass well ahead of time if you want (It's listed with the other "packages".) I got them for my wife and daughters and used them for Christmas gifts! Not a bad deal at $15.

Thanks everyone for your answers.

What is the Rainforest pass - what does it include?

Linda

The Rainforest Room is the part of the spa that has the heated tile loungers, steam/sauna rooms, different showers and on the newer ships, hot tubs. You can buy a day pass to use it and it's available to folks when they do a spa treatment. We really enjoy it.

Spa bookings seem to fill up quickly on line by gold and platinum CC members or the Spa saves them for on board booking or a combo of those two. I've never been able to book a simple massage. I've been happy with the treatments I've gotten though. You can go to DCL's website to see the spa/salon offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter