Me Michelina 38 :bride:Df Craig 33 :groom:
Ds Damien 18 :goofy:Dd Danielle 15 :tinker:
Dd Kaela 3 :tinker: Jaiden 8 mths pooh:
and other guests are my parents Michael and Cammie
Dd15 friend Becky she is our bridesmaid
my brother Alan who lives in Auz
my brother Marcus and his wife Lorraine
and Craigs brother Bill :joker:

Location Fantasy World Club Villas Kissimme ..
our wedding location is Celebration Golf Club :love: arranged for the 21st of sept at 3 pm
this is my first trip report so bear with me :)
we have been planning the wedding and holiday for over 2 yrs and we have had some highs and some lows .
first Craigs parents have refused to come :confused3:
the wedding planner i booked had gone bust straight after we paid in full for our wedding ( it took a while but we got our monies back )
we then booked with another wedding planner and fingers crossed everything is going ok :thumbsup2.
we booked and paid our accomodation back in 2008 ...so that is done :thumbsup2
flights have just been paid for :thumbsup2 going with Virgin we are flying out on the 15 sept
wedding is now all paid for :thumbsup2 just got my flowers and cake to sort out .
i brought the girls dresses from ebay and they are lovely but the girls have put on a bit of weight since buying them :scared1: so have to get them altered
my dresss has been ordered just waiting on delivery :banana:

now al, we have to do is count down the days until we go :cheer2::cheer2:

not long now, cant wait to hear all about your wedding when you get back :goodvibes

It'll be here before you know it Michelina. I can't wait to see your photos :thumbsup2

Yeahy!! Really looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the photos :goodvibes

Cant wait to see the pictures and read all about it !!!
Fingers crossed for the dresses x x x

make sure you take lots of piccies :cool1: not long now...it will fly by

Sounds like you have everything planned

not too long now to go

Sounds like you have everything planned

not too long now to go

the cake and flowers have now been sorted we are having a two tier cake with a chocolate base and chocolate bavarian filling ,the top tier will be strawberry swirl with butter cream and almond butter cream covering the cakes with the classic rose as decoration
my flowers are the classic rose in red and white,not sure if a posey or a cascade, wil try and get some pics for you all to look at ..:lovestruc

Wow - you sound really organised! Look forward to hearing all about it and seeing your pics when you return!

here is pics of cake and flowers but in red and white roses..:love:

mail1.jpg

mail.jpg
:love:

You will have a fantastic time, all this planning is just a part of it all.:goodvibes

and we will be getting ready to sit on the plane :cool1:

Dh and i are sending off for our passports today ..........i know we are leaving it a bit late but we have had trouble with pics and the person signing our forms so had to get them redone by someone else !!

next week i'll be getting everyone to decide on which parks they want to visit
here is the list
Magic Kingdom definate :thumbsup2
IOA/Universal Dd15 and her friend ,my brothers and Dh brother are going to this park
Seaworld we are all going :thumbsup2
Bushgardens ?
Typhoon Lagoon ? /Aquatica ? Wet n Wilde :confused3

in between these me and Dh have to go get our Marriage licence and visit with the Wedding Planner
go shopping and then get married which im sure we might fit in somewhere in the two weeks :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter