1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Pre-trip Dinner Ideas?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by caseyface55, Jun 3, 2012.

1. caseyface55

caseyface55 Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone-
    I put this thread in another section but I believe it was the wrong one so I created a new thread here! (This STILL might be wrong, I'm sorry)
    Anyway, I need some help. I am planning a pre-trip celebratory dinner for the two families involved in our trip. It will probably take place the night before we leave for WDW! We were originally planning Disney movie-themed foods (i.e. spaghetti and meatballs from Lady and the Tramp, Pizza from Toy Story) but we thought it might be more relevant to do Disney World themed food that corresponds to one of the parks, lands, or attractions. We'll top it off with the grand finale- a castle cake embellished with "fireworks".
    Does anyone have good ideas or recipes for a theme park related menu? Thanks!

2. Lancer

Lancer The more complex the mind, the more the need for t

If you look online you can find the actual recepies used at many of the WDW restaurants. My first thought was a "feast around world showcase" A small dish from each of the countries in Epcot to share. Another idea, Find out what Walts favorite meal was and recreate it.