Pre-Sale code HSM on Ice-Edmonton?

nmccrea

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Just found out HSM on Ice is coming here.Wondering if anyone knows and is willing to share the pre-sale password.Tickets don't go on sale to the public until Dec.6/08.Would live to get my daughter tickets.Thanks for any help provided.

Sorry to hear that. I had to call with the code. I requested pricing and after I selected the seats I wanted they asked me for the code/password and TROY was it! Hope you find what you need. Good luck!

This should make you and yourdaughter happy. I just bought tickets on line in section 101 row 7 seats 9-11 for the first show on friday. The seats which are dead center in the stands will be great so you can see the whole ice. Trying to tease by making you wait longer. My girls are going to go crazy when I surprise them on Christmas. The presale code is "arena" for all the dates in Edmonton.

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU.
You are an angel!!!!My daughter will be soooo excited.Just got our tickets Rw 6 seats 20,21 & 22 for the Friday show.

You made my day.Thanks again.

Nicole:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter