Pre-paid photos offered again!

When I tried clicking through for my cruise (in one year) I reached a form to fill in that assures me would have them notify me when my cruise becomes available for pre purchase. Have you done that? If so, I would just wait.

I did that back in June. I thought it went to oct then and it still only goes to oct now so unless they load a bunch at once it seems like they may be stopping it.

Has anyone purchased the photo book option with the cd curious if my photos will be on the cd??

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

When I tried clicking through for my cruise (in one year) I reached a form to fill in that assures me would have them notify me when my cruise becomes available for pre purchase. Have you done that? If so, I would just wait.

Hello,
I am sailing on the Disney Fantasy 11/9 sailing and it is listed on the website now so I assume some of the November sailings for all the ships are listed now. They do not add to the list until approximately 6 weeks prior to the cruise dates. I also filled out the form asking to be notified of when my cruise was added to the list but I never got an email at all. I just checked the website ever few days until I noticed it had been added. Since your cruise is so far out, I would not bother checking until much closer to your cruise date. Also, FYI - we pre-purchased the photo cd and all the photos package and were shocked when we saw an additional $12.00 charge hit our credit card and it listed the charge as being from a foreign destination. I immediately thought our credit card data had been stolen and someone was using it illegally, but upon calling our credit card company we found out that the $12.00 charge was a charge from our credit card company for doing a transaction with a foreign-based company. Apparently, Shutters is a foreign-based company - who knew:confused3 So, just a warning that your credit card company may also have a surcharge that they impose when you have them do a transaction with a foreign-based company. We will definitely not be pre-ordering the photo package the next time we cruise since it ends up costing us more money than just ordering it on the ship.

Hello,
I am sailing on the Disney Fantasy 11/9 sailing and it is listed on the website now so I assume some of the November sailings for all the ships are listed now. They do not add to the list until approximately 6 weeks prior to the cruise dates. I also filled out the form asking to be notified of when my cruise was added to the list but I never got an email at all. I just checked the website ever few days until I noticed it had been added. Since your cruise is so far out, I would not bother checking until much closer to your cruise date. Also, FYI - we pre-purchased the photo cd and all the photos package and were shocked when we saw an additional $12.00 charge hit our credit card and it listed the charge as being from a foreign destination. I immediately thought our credit card data had been stolen and someone was using it illegally, but upon calling our credit card company we found out that the $12.00 charge was a charge from our credit card company for doing a transaction with a foreign-based company. Apparently, Shutters is a foreign-based company - who knew:confused3 So, just a warning that your credit card company may also have a surcharge that they impose when you have them do a transaction with a foreign-based company. We will definitely not be pre-ordering the photo package the next time we cruise since it ends up costing us more money than just ordering it on the ship.

I'm not sure if it's Shutters that's the foreign based company, or the My Cruise Photos site that's the foreign based company. Either way, not all credit cards have that extra charge for foreign based purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter