Prayers and Pixie dust please for my mom

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
We just brought Mom to the hospital. She was very confused and disoriented. Not sure what is going on. Please keep her in your prayers.

Thanks
Kim

Oh, dear. I hope you find some relief and answers for your mom and your family. Hold tight. Any medications that might be off balance?

:hug:

My thoughts are with you, your mom and your entire family

Prayers and Pixie Dust are on their way

Thoughts and prayers coming your way Kim.

We're thinking of you and your family.

We just brought Mom to the hospital. She was very confused and disoriented. Not sure what is going on. Please keep her in your prayers.

Thanks
Kim
I wish her well Kim. I hope everything turns out OK. All my best.

Kim,

I hope your mother is doing much better. Sending Pixie Dust and Prayers her way:wizard:

Mark

Kim, thinking about you and your mom. I hope all goes well.

Hoping for the best Kim. We'll be thinking of her. Thoughts and prayers out to you and your family.

Thank you everyone. Mom is not confused anymore. She had a similar spell couple of years ago. This one isn't as bad. She is demanding to go home. We are waiting for the Dr. to tell us what he thinks. Sorry for putting this on the cruise sub board. Posting from the phone isn't easy when you are stressed.

Kim

I think demanding to go home is a good thing.

Any idea what causes these spells?

Glad to hear she is back to herself. Hopefully the doctors can determine the cause.

Thank you everyone. Mom is not confused anymore. She had a similar spell couple of years ago. This one isn't as bad. She is demanding to go home. We are waiting for the Dr. to tell us what he thinks. Sorry for putting this on the cruise sub board. Posting from the phone isn't easy when you are stressed.

Kim

Kim

Hope it all turns out well!!!

I'm home. Mom isn't. They aren't sure what went wrong. And the diagnosis from 2 years ago was one of those vague ones when they don't know what happened. All they could say was they wanted her to stay overnight for observation because there is a possibility a stroke could follow within 24 hours. She said the only reason she stayed was because of me. She knew I would worry all night. I'm going to work a half day tomorrow and then go to the hospital and see what's going on.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts.

Kim

I'm home. Mom isn't. They aren't sure what went wrong. And the diagnosis from 2 years ago was one of those vague ones when they don't know what happened. All they could say was they wanted her to stay overnight for observation because there is a possibility a stroke could follow within 24 hours. She said the only reason she stayed was because of me. She knew I would worry all night. I'm going to work a half day tomorrow and then go to the hospital and see what's going on.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts.

Kim

Hugs to you and your mom Kim! Hope they determine cause sooner rather than later. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter