Pray for baby "J"

Please allow this treatment to be short and without lots of side effects would my prayers for this sweet baby. It is hard enough to watch adults battle this, it breaks my heart for babies/children. Horrible disease.

Glad to hear that his bone marrow was clean. I will keep him and his family in my prayers during his treatment. I hope and pray that everything works out well. It's so horrible, it just breaks my heart to hear about a child having to go through this. :sad1:

It is horrible to see a child going through chemo , especially if it's your own children. The worst part for me was the helplessness , the not being able to make things better and take away the pain. My prayers remain with baby J and his family.

Hopefully he can beat this monster and live a long happy life with no memory of the treatment. Poor little guy. :hug:

round one of chemo complete...baby "J"- 1 Cancer-0 !!! The tumor has already begun to shrink and the doctors are very hopeful. 5 more rounds and then surgery to remove the tumor. Chemo has not slowed him down yet still playing like a champ....doctors are in awe.

Baby J and family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear he's doing better. :cool1: :hug:

God Bless him

I am saying prayers for Baby J and hope he gets better soon. It just breaks my heart to hear about things like this.

round one of chemo complete...baby "J"- 1 Cancer-0 !!! The tumor has already begun to shrink and the doctors are very hopeful. 5 more rounds and then surgery to remove the tumor. Chemo has not slowed him down yet still playing like a champ....doctors are in awe.

It's great to see encouraging news!! Let's hope the little guy continues to "awe" his medical team. :grouphug:

Thankyou for the update, it sounds like a long battle for this fellow.

Sending him and his family some positive thoughts.

Trish

This child is amazing!!! His bllod counts have all recovered on their own from the first round of chemo and the 3 times weekly doctor visits have been suspened until his next round of chemo. He was also getting a shot everyday and the doctors have said that he does not need it for this break any longer. Prayer works. The parents are celebrating every ounce of good news and they just keep getting it!!!

This child is amazing!!! His bllod counts have all recovered on their own from the first round of chemo and the 3 times weekly doctor visits have been suspened until his next round of chemo. He was also getting a shot everyday and the doctors have said that he does not need it for this break any longer. Prayer works. The parents are celebrating every ounce of good news and they just keep getting it!!!

That is GREAT news!!!!!

The power of prayer, IMHO, is amazing. It is sometimes what really helps me keep the faith in all of this.

Prayers still going out, and thank you so much for continually keeping us all updated. :grouphug:

Baby J will be finishing his second round of chemo tomorrow. His tumor has already shrunk by at least 50 %. This round has been a little harder than the first with one episode of vomitting and the beginning stages of hair loss. He is still having lots of moments of regular 14 month old play time but it is harder. Please keep his exhausted parents in you r prayers because they really need all the support those prayers can give.

Please pray for this family as they prepare to go to NY for a surgery consultation. after completing round 2 of chemo 1 tumor is nearly invisible, 2 have shrunk by over 60% and no new signs of cancer are present!! This is a great prognosis as some people complete many rounds with no change at all. Please pray that his parents will have the wisdom and strenghth they need to make the right decisions for further treatment and surgery.

Please pray for this family as they prepare to go to NY for a surgery consultation. after completing round 2 of chemo 1 tumor is nearly invisible, 2 have shrunk by over 60% and no new signs of cancer are present!! This is a great prognosis as some people complete many rounds with no change at all. Please pray that his parents will have the wisdom and strenghth they need to make the right decisions for further treatment and surgery.

Absolutely they all remain in my prayers. :grouphug:

Surgery has been scheduled for May 8th so they will be recovering for mother's day. Hoping that biopsy of 2nd adrenal gland comes back cancer free so he will not have to lose both. He is teething and has a cold on top of chemo so you can imagine that it is exhausting on their end right now. Thank you for your continued prayers and if you can pray for this upcoming event my family and theirs will really appreciate it.

What a little fighter he is!!

Continued prayers for this brave little guy. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter