Pranks?

Pranks?

• I love that stuff! - It's all in good fun.

• I guess there's a time and place for it, but I'm not really into it.

• I hate it! - At best, it's annoying; at worst, downright mean.

• the required other

Results are only viewable after voting.
When we were posted to Lima, Peru, we returned from home leave to find literally EVERYTHING in DH's office that wasn't bolted to the floor stacked up on his desk - his chair, the floor fan, a small safe, a dozen telephone books, his visitor's chair...you name it, it was there! On the front of his desk was taped a sign that said "Things got a little piled up while you were away!"

He knew who was the perpetrator and got his own back when he put the perp's shoes in the freezer in the refrigerator in the boss's office. (Perp had a bad back and felt better whe he walked around the office in his sock feet.)

Queen Colleen

My April fools joke backfired. A couple of years ago, me and dh had been trying to have a baby and we were using a fertility doctor. On April 1st I had set up an appointment to get an anonymous ultrasound from the doctor showing twins. I planned on showing dh and then us getting a good laugh when I revealed the truth to him. Much to my surprise, I discovered I was actually pregnant with twins. I did not need an anonymous ultrasound, I had my own. Unfortunately no one believed me for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!