Ppl Who Have Stayed at Cypress Pointe GV...

Kirsty

Earning My Ears
We've recently upgraded from cp to cp gv for our trip at the beginning of may. We're staying in a 2 bedroom villa and just wondered if there was a tv in the 2nd bedroom???
It doesn't matter if not i was just curious.
Also, i have read many trip reports about the resort being noisy, any1 found this, and what rooms are best to stay in to avoid this???
Any adivce will be great!!!

Hi...we stayed at CPGV for a week in January and loved it. The living room had a huge tv and the master bedroom had a tv- but not the 2nd bedroom. As far as noisy...we had a room facing the parking lot- so there was no noise that we could hear from the pool area if that's what you mean. However...3 mornings we were there- I believe the Monday, Wednesday and Saturday garbage was picked up and these trucks were VERY LOUD. You could hear these trucks, their beeper things and a lot of clanging etc. before 6am! We had no windows open-everything was closed up tight but it woke us all up- every time. I made a mental note that if we ever stayed here again I would request a villa that was not facing the parking lot. Other than that, we LOVED CPGV- the volcano pool in the CP section was my kids' favourite hangout- we were over there more than the GV turtle pool- but both were nice.I hope you have a great trip.

i asked this on another thread and i didn't get an answer but did you happen to see if they rented those bulky swim vests i hate to take mine for my 5 yr. old if they have them there? do you remember seeing them, maybe?

I'm sorry I didn't see any life vests- or any place to rent them...maybe they have them but I just don't know. When borrowing basketballs or renting the mini putt stuff we went to the front desk of CP by the volcano pool- and they brought them out from behind the counter- maybe they have life vests too but not sure. Sorry.

stayed there first week in march and loved it. no tv in 2nd br but didn't need it. kids used lr one and we used the br. We were in a corner unit. i requested not to be over the pool and mine was perfect turtle bay 5a you could see pool from screened porch and part of parking lot. The only noise was some from teenage cheerleaders out late in pool one night,but other than that very quiet. loved the volcano pool but we hung out at tutle pool.less crowded and with young ones easier not to drive to pool and get car wet.

enjoy your trip. we booked through hotel kingdom. didn't see life vest rentals nut the little storeon sight sold all kinds of that stuff not too overpriced. If not eckerd is in walking distance you can get it there as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter