• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PP Concierge or stay accross the street ?

bluegrizzlies1

<font color=green>The crab was there and then it w
I have a room booked at PPH concierge for 4 nights in dec. at the AP4 rate 169.00 a night last one they said.

Here are those words agian is it worth it, or is it better to stay accross the street at a good neighbor hotel with a cont. breskfast.

Nothing else was available for the AP4 rate but the PPH what to do what to do.

Screw it you only live once I should maybe just keep the PPH and hope things are well

Well that depends. What is the price difference/how much would you be saving at the good neighbor? If it's less than $30 a night, I would stay put. The cont breakfasts across the street are pretty crappy, we actually take our own cereal and just use their milk.

Andrea

I have a room booked at PPH concierge for 4 nights in dec. at the AP4 rate 169.00 a night last one they said.....

Screw it you only live once.
:thumbsup2

:hippie: :dance3: :rotfl: :woohoo: :cheer2: :yay:

(always wanted to quote that. :lmao: )

& stay put. Nice place, nice rate, extra EE & pray for hot weather so you can use the slide.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter