Power of 10 Fund Raising Idea for Podcast Crew

GoofyforDisney3

DIS Veteran
I was thinking today, while listening to Pete talk about the 5th Anniversary of the Round Table, and thought of something that could raise some money for the Power of 10. What about creating a Best of Bloppers and/or Out takes over the last 5 years and selling it for a dollar or two (or three) on iTunes (or just thru the Disboards site).

Count me in on this !!!!

Heck , I'd love to hear an uncensored , full on potty mouth podcast :rotfl2:

I'd pay money for that too! :lmao: Just would have to make sure not to listen to it at work. People already think I'm crazy when I burst out laughing while listening to the regular show.

This is a FABULOUS idea. Love it! Count me in, I'll buy it!

Let me suggest a 2nd option in addition to bloopers: Pete's rants. :)

I would pay to hear the Pete Rant on the opening of the WWoHP that was deleted from a podcast last year!

Oh boy, I would pay good money for this gold mine of bloopers and bleeps as well. Pretty please, it's for a great cause...

I would totally buy that, and would pay more for an unrated version! :lmao:

I was thinking today, while listening to Pete talk about the 5th Anniversary of the Round Table, and thought of something that could raise some money for the Power of 10. What about creating a Best of Bloppers and/or Out takes over the last 5 years and selling it for a dollar or two (or three) on iTunes (or just thru the Disboards site).

I would definitely pay for a few "special" podcasts for GKTW.

I think it would also be cool to do a live recording of the podcast and sell tickets to benefit GKTW.

I LOVE the idea of a bloopers and bleeps show! That would be a riot and I would definitely buy it!

I think this is a fabulous idea! I don't know if you still have bloopers, but a best-of would even be great!

I'd certainly buy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter