Potty Seat for cabin.

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by wallskm, Jan 10, 2014.

1. wallskm

wallskm Mouseketeer

My two-year old is potty-trained but tiny. While we can handle him peeing without a potty seat trying to hold him up for a BM so he doesn't fall in to a regular toilet while out at restaurants is both uncomfortable to him and to the person doing the holding.

Has anyone brought along a potty seat to place over their cabin toilet for little ones? Can anyone recommend one that fits the seat they have? (I don't know if they have the longer type U-shaped seat with the break in the front or not)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

The toilet seats in the stateroom aren't as big as standard household ones IMO. My petite 3 yo never had a problem sitting on them.

4. Minniemiss

Minniemiss DIS Veteran

5. quickcat

quickcat Mouseketeer

Yes we did this last year for our 3 year old!
    We stopped at Target the day before and bought one of their Minnie mouse potty chairs (with a little handle on both sides) and it worked great! There was a ledge underneath the sink and it easily sat there when she was done.
    This was not one of those portable fold up ones, it was a round one what could not be folded and just sat on top of the current toilet seat.
    I would think a fold up one would work too but just so you know, ours was not. I don't know if this link will work or not but this is exactly what we had, just Minnie mouse instead, obviously you'd pick a boy one :goodvibes

http://www.target.com/p/the-first-y...-13402782#prodSlot=medium_1_9&term=potty+seat

6. tnshsms

tnshsms Mouseketeer

7. MissDaisyofTexas

MissDaisyofTexas DIS Veteran