Potentially dumb question...

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by CanuckTraveller, Sep 23, 2012.

1. CanuckTraveller

CanuckTraveller Mouseketeer

Can you leave a park (MK) and return later in the same day?
    DH wants to leave to see a ball game, I don't want to go. We are trying to come to a compromise ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Bitsmommy

Bitsmommy Mouseketeer

Yes! Even without park hopper as long as you come back to the same park.

4. Southern Bell

Southern Bell DIS Veteran

I did read without the park hopper that you could return to the same park but to be carefull and to use the same ticket to get back into the park with and not the next days ticket. I would have thought that disney would have just took the right ticket day off your key card when you returned. Am I missing something here! We have always bought the park hopper but are planning not to this time in order to save a little money. I don't know if we will like our tickets that way or not. Will see!

5. WantToGoNow

WantToGoNow DIS Veteran

The computer system will not allow two days on a multiple day ticket to be used on the same day so you do not need to worry about it taking an additional day off when you return. This is what prevents people from using a 10 day ticket on a 5 day trip like a hopper because it would be cheaper than the hopper upgrade.

6. Southern Bell

Southern Bell DIS Veteran

I read that on the moms panel and it confused me! Thanks for clearing that up!