POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

brilliant idea and fantastic photos (lurkyloo, yours cracked me up!)

shame I cant join in yet. Can i still pick a theme if I post first on the day though??

brilliant idea and fantastic photos (lurkyloo, yours cracked me up!)

shame I cant join in yet. Can i still pick a theme if I post first on the day though??

Go right ahead....we love to share....
cheryl

HolandBecLimo.jpg

Hmm...my ceremony was on a ship..so I will post me walking through the door..I wish we had thought to take a picture of our trek down the decks!
nmeuk4.jpg

So it's a walking up the isle theme?

bs-w189.jpg

i think it was suppose to be "getting to your ceremony" like getting in the car, riding in the coach but I had to walk a deck and up a flight of stairs..not very dramatic!

101_1032.jpg

This is the best I can do, all of us waiting behind the secret door to Sessions to walk down the isle. Betsy, you are right, should have taken a picture of me running down the corridor to get there on time!!!

che

I just realized....I'm not even in the picture :lmao:

101_1039.jpg

Here I am walking in.....

Sorry.....
Che

DisneyDmbNut - thats ok - i didnt really take the different ceremonys into consideration - sorry. But i bet there is someone in this world with a picture of a bride walking down the deck of their ship looking lovely. I know i'd take a picture.
But that pic of you is lovely - loving your dress - very perfect for the location imo

MistressOfAllEvil - your pic cracked me up

Im obviously not too good at this picking the theme stuff - its cars, carriage, horse, walking - which ever way you go to your actual ceremony or next to your vehicle BEFORE the actual ceremony took place

awe lynn you looked so pretty!

Walking into the WP:
comingintoceremony.jpg

ok..anyone else tired of looking at Lynn?? I mean, it's like looking a a bridal magazine model!! Did you take ONE bad picture?? SHHESH!!!

:lmao:

Yes, I agree about Lynn - all her pictures are wonderful - even the ones of her and her hubby at the parks.

Next theme should be "One BAD Picture".

Linda

oh..i got A LOT of those!! Like my b@@b half out of my dress at the reception!
or my tongue half out of my mouth as I walk into the reception..or my double chin..

gee..now I am really depressed!

Yes, I agree about Lynn - all her pictures are wonderful - even the ones of her and her hubby at the parks.

Next theme should be "One BAD Picture".

Linda

oh you are on! I have like, 2,000 of these!
Starting with this little puppy:

the sun was BEAMING on my face and this pic was just not cute at all!
abby2.jpg

Sorry, Lynn, the girls are right, I doubt you'd have one of these:laughing:

oh..i got A LOT of those!! Like my b@@b half out of my dress at the reception!
or my tongue half out of my mouth as I walk into the reception..or my double chin..

gee..now I am really depressed!

Don't be depressed, i think your pics are beautiful!!!;)

we had so many pictures we didn't get because either my eye was being lazy or DH was squinting..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter