POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it was 12:04 am...We can use this for todays topic....

DSC_0294.jpg

:scared1::scared1:IS that a flash????:rotfl2:

Flash in a dark ride?
eek.gif
Never.
08.jpg

I have none from inside, have to rectify it in Nov. I do have a couple from the que.

369.jpg

Hey at least I ride it multiple times per trip! I love the ride just not the drop. By the time I get to the top of the lift hill my heart is beating so fast I think I'm gonna have a heart attack!:scared1: In fact looking at your last picture makes me want to hold my breath and shut my eyes!

Well done on that! But try this next visit- what I call Zen it out. Just completely relax and let it happen. This works on EVERY "extreme" ride, except Space Mountain! And it gives an extra special treat in Splash. That double drop in the total dark going into Br'er Rabbit's Happy Place? If you completely zen out on it, you get a really neat tickle in your tummy!

Really! Not messin with ya!

:)

Jud

Well done on that! But try this next visit- what I call Zen it out. Just completely relax and let it happen. This works on EVERY "extreme" ride, except Space Mountain! And it gives an extra special treat in Splash. That double drop in the total dark going into Br'er Rabbit's Happy Place? If you completely zen out on it, you get a really neat tickle in your tummy!

Really! Not messin with ya!

:)

Jud

I must be a lot more relaxed on that smaller drop because I always get that stomach drop feeling more on the smaller drop than the big one. Everyone tells me I'm crazy when I tell them but your my proof!

Mickey in space costume in 1990 at Epcot signing autograph for DS:

Epcot-24ed-L.jpg

Mine for 10/6 -- pic taken on a ride
DSCF4317.jpg

Mine for 10/7 -- pic of Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
DSCF4839.jpg

Mine for today 10/8 -- Pic of Mickey!
DSCF5339.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter