POTC "The Elite Dis 2" Guild

LittleMermaidsMom

DIS Veteran
Since Dude can no longer continue as guildmaster for The Elite Dis, we are reforming the guild. Dude will be deleting the old guild and all Dis members are welcome to join the new one. We're not sure if we'll be able to have the same guild name yet, so I'll post the new name as soon as it's approved.

The guild invite code is ADHT8999.

Our new website and forums are located at http://theelitedis.x.am

Goofywatercoaster will be the website administrator and forum moderator - any questions about the website should be directed to Goofy :thumbsup2

I see we already have a number of new guild members... please post introductions, including your pirate name, and I'll try to keep the list current on this first post.

The Elite Dis
LittleMermaidsMom - Esmerelda Lockmorgan, Guildmaster
GoofyWaterCoaster - Captain Water Coaster, Officer
SnowyJingleBells - O'Snow, Officer
Taz - Duh Bomb
ShadowKittyKat - Angelfish
Mean Queen - Jade Firefury
tinkabellsspirate - TinksPiratePal

We will be looking to add more officers - look for an announcement soon!

New PM LittleMermaidsMom (what should I call you?)

Esmerelda ;)

That blasted new reply button is still an X for me

could someone take a screenshot of the new reply button for me?

Go to the "Excuse the pixie dust" thread

I knew it was something like that.

If you need officers I would gladly be one.

Alright, I need some help with making images transparent

If anyone wants to help, PM me and I will give you some images

Forum is down...

And don't you wish you could take back time sometimes?

Goofy really messed up big this time. By installing the new skin, the pins section went away... :sad:

I am forced to give all of you all of the pins that were sold via the store ;)

Hey, if anyone knows how to run the forum better than I, I'll make you an admin with Esmerelda's approval

I'm really discouraged with the pin mess-up

Hey, if anyone knows how to run the forum better than I, I'll make you an admin with Esmerelda's approval

I'm really discouraged with the pin mess-up

Just a suggestion, you could just use Petez and if you needed help he could help ya.

:confused3

I never said he was. But he did say he could create a site. Then it would be a lot easier if you had problems

We already have a site from Dude

It was my mistake, by installing the new skin, the macro was deleted

Ok, here's the situation:

I figured out how to write the table function from a quick handy reference guide, but I can't find a website to write the macro. I PMed dude to see how long it would take for him to write it. If not, I'm sure someone would write a quick macro for us

ETA: I know it's something to do with {ibf.lang.user_id}, but after that I'm clueless :rotfl:

Goofy is stupid, so we will have a pins forum. All of your pins will be stored on this forum. The store is still functioning, but by Goofy's awfully stupid mistake, the EliteBucks and Pin databases were permanently deleted. Any complaints should be directed directally towards Goofy, and Goofy is extremely sorry that he is so stupid.

Have you guys come up with a solution for your web site or would you still like me to set up a test site so that you can play around with the software that we use?

Have you guys come up with a solution for your web site or would you still like me to set up a test site so that you can play around with the software that we use?

We decided to ask you to set up a website (minus the forum) to play around with.

Thank you for this generous offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter