Post Your Wedding Cake

I am already married (11 years) and I love this thread. My favorites are the Mad Hatter and Mickey's delight (I think that's the name). They are all gorgeous though. I'll be subscribing to this thread too.

These cakes are absolutely beautiful!
DH and I just agreed to finally have our religious ceremony next year;)
I have copied the Mickey's Delight cakes because those are exactly what I envisioned for our Disney themed wedding.
:cheer2:

Here is our wedding cake: I loved it!

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

I love your cake with the battery tealights. Very Different. A GREAT idea.

My favorites:

BowLovers-Blue.jpg

Miniature-MickeyHat.jpg

denise

My wedding theme is "Under the Sea" and I wanted a cake that fit the theme. I wanted something more traditional than the "Coral and Shells" that Disney offers. My cake will be all white, with the shells laid out similar to these:

shellcake4.jpg

shellcake1.jpg

I didnt see where we could find the prices for those amazing cakes? Can anyone help?

once you sign the contract you get a pack through with the cd full of cakes and then a couple of pages with prices on

I didnt see where we could find the prices for those amazing cakes? Can anyone help?

Also, for the ones people have posted that aren't Disney cakes, you have to get an estimate from Disney's bakery to find out how much it'll cost you... :scared1:

We got married at cypress grove in florida and had a reception at home in the uk here's our cake

Florida2006andweddingreception28-1.jpg

that cake is great wendy, we are looking to get one like that for our uk blessing

Thanks, they weren't suppose to be battery lights but it was ok. I wanted frosted holders with the tealights inside them.

I love your cake with the battery tealights. Very Different. A GREAT idea.

My favorites:

BowLovers-Blue.jpg

Miniature-MickeyHat.jpg

denise

These cakes are all exquisite. Hoping our vow renewal will be January 09, so I am gathering so many ideas from this forum right now. Thanks to everyone who took time to post! :)

I thought I'd post this picture of a gorgeous, simple cake we almost went with... before we decided to go for the exact opposite with our over-the-top Moroccan creation.... :upsidedow

Coconutcake.jpg

There are some gorgeous cakes on here! So many ideas to choose from...Good thing I have a couple of years to plan our VR.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter