Post Your Wedding Cake

We LOVED our cake! And everyone couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was! :goodvibes

cake.jpg

We LOVED our cake! And everyone couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was! :goodvibes

cake.jpg

Wow, I love your cake!

Here is mine:

IMG_4333.jpg

I loved it since my cats were incorporated into it (we couldn't figure out any other way to do this), but overall, I didn't really like the colour combination. I didn't give much direction, and now I realize I should have. It just looked more childish than I imagined :confused3

cake.jpg

Wow, I love your cake!

Here is mine:

IMG_4333.jpg

I loved it since my cats were incorporated into it (we couldn't figure out any other way to do this), but overall, I didn't really like the colour combination. I didn't give much direction, and now I realize I should have. It just looked more childish than I imagined :confused3

Love both of your cakes! Both very different and unique. What flavors did you have?

our flavors were:

Bottom layer - Chocolate with Raspberry filling
middle - almond cake with amerreto filling
top - marble with white chocolate filling.

absolutely. amazing!!!

Our bottom flavour was marble with buttercream, and top layer was carrot cake with cream cheese icing.

I'm not really a cake person, but I thought they were both great. Only the bottom layer was served at our brunch, and all the guests said they loved it.

So has anybody ever has this cake?

planningsessiontrip129.jpg

curious how much it costs? and if they would make it in 2 tier

Here is our cake, it was the standard Mickey Delight Escape cake. Flavors were Chocolate with White Chocolate Mousse for the bottom and Yellow with Strawberry Mousse for the top. Both were very good! Our guest loved it too, everyone commented on how good the cake, icing, and even the fondant tasted

Now for the picture:

Cake.jpg

So has anybody ever has this cake?

planningsessiontrip129.jpg

curious how much it costs? and if they would make it in 2 tier

HI! I had a version of the cake! Here's my post from earlier in the thread. Since I was the first Disney Bride with it I have no idea what they are charging. I got all the pieces custom done. It was around $600 worth of cake jewelry. Maybe one of the girls currently planning has it on their price list. Oh and you totally could have a smaller cake....they just made it big for display purposes. :goodvibes

Here's our cake! I brought the idea of the Swarovski Jewelry bands around each layer to Disney so I can say I was the "first" disney bride with it and now they have a HUGE cake on display at Franck's. Too funny!
Cake Flavors:
Bottom: Yellow Cake with white chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries
Middle: Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting
Top: Yellow cake with raspberry mousse
232323232%7Ffp53247%3Enu%3D3266%3E997%3E4%3C%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323453%3A98438%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp5324%3A%3Enu%3D3266%3E997%3E4%3C%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32344394%3A%3B589nu0mrj

And both the 2nd and 3rd tier were DELICIOUS! (I'll let ya know about the top in December) :rotfl:

Grande Royale
GrandeRoyale.jpg

How much does this cake cost? I know the topper is $200-300 US dollars. But I was wonsering how much maybe a two -tier version of this will cost.

Also, how much does Disney charge for their full sheet cakes?

Thanks
Dawn

The smallest guest count Disney will do for the Grand Royale is 3 tiers with the small version of the castle cake topper, for 85 people, at $16/person. So that's $1,360. (The cake in the picture feeds 320 people!)

A full sheet cake costs $120 and serves 100.

I love all the cakes on her but ...
kcampbell-I am so in love with your cake. What did you do with the jewels afterwards? I have this crystal "thing" on my dress and it would go perfect with this cake but not with my budget :) For the heck of it I will email my planner and ask her the cost of a 2 tier anyway. It looks perfect just the way you have it.

So I haven't had my wedding cake but here's how it's my Chanel inspired cake (to go with my vintage paris theme) is going to look just smaller and maybe i'll change it up a little to make it my own

chanelcake.jpg

I love all the cakes on her but ...
kcampbell-I am so in love with your cake. What did you do with the jewels afterwards? I have this crystal "thing" on my dress and it would go perfect with this cake but not with my budget :) For the heck of it I will email my planner and ask her the cost of a 2 tier anyway. It looks perfect just the way you have it.

Thank You SOOO Much!! :goodvibes I had a lot of Swarovski/crystal details throughout my wedding and the cake was literally the showstopper that brought it all together. Actually, my bands are currently sitting in their box. :sad1: I've debated about a lot of different things to do with them, but have yet to decide. Part of me just wants to save them to use on special anniversary cakes (which is probably what we'll do with the top tier size). Lately, I've been leaning towards matting a wedding picture with them. If I ever figure it out I'll post. Good Luck with your planner...I hope you get good news! :goodvibes

Annie....that's such a great inspiration cake! I love it...totally goes with your vintage Parisian theme! :cutie:

So I haven't had my wedding cake but here's how it's my Chanel inspired cake (to go with my vintage paris theme) is going to look just smaller and maybe i'll change it up a little to make it my own

chanelcake.jpg

I LOVE that cake!

Well done and very CoCo-like

denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter