Post Your Wedding Cake

They didn't ask me but i've heard of other brides requesting specific flavors they wanted to try. Ohterwise i believe you just try the standard fillings and cakes. That's what happened at my PS.

I can't believe I never posted a picture of our cake from our vow renewal! We were going for a fall/Tim Burton theme. Top layer was chocolate cake with buttercream filling, and the bottom layer was marble cake with chocolate filling. The cost was $450 and it fed 50 people.

79065-1.jpg

79062-1.jpg

79053-1.jpg

I love it! How original and beautiful.

Here's ours! 2 tier mad hatter, toptier was chocolate cake with raspberry mousse, bottom was yellow with amoretto mousse.

PH174540110-0147.jpg

PH174540110-0144.jpg

caketopper.jpg

Special order from Grand Floridian Bakery (we had celebratory breakfast at Grand Floridian Cafe)

DSC05860.jpg

Everyone had the most beautiful cakes. I love looking at your pictures. Tink_Kel, I saw your cake on the cake thread and loved it so much I used it for inspiration to order my parents an anniversary cake. Keep the pictures coming ladies.

Wow! SO many gorgeous cakes!
I think we are having one of the standard escape ones, but it's been wonderful looking at everyones creations!

Here's ours! 2 tier mad hatter, toptier was chocolate cake with raspberry mousse, bottom was yellow with amoretto mousse.

PH174540110-0147.jpg

PH174540110-0144.jpg

caketopper.jpg

Love this cake!! I always thought we should stick to pastel colours for our wedding but after seeing the vivid cakes and floral here, I think we need to splash out!

I'm bumping this thread up to the top! I have to thank each and every one of you for all the outstanding photos of your special day and amazing cakes. My youngest DD just became engaged this past Thanksgiving and we are just beginning this process of gathering information. It is overwhelming to say the least.

I'm not sure why, but when I saw the Mickey Ice Cream bars on the plates with the berry garnish, I burst into tears. Just some of many that I will shed over the course of this adventure.

I wish every one of you the magic of Disney for the rest of your life. You will live happily ever after. :goodvibes

The cake my DD has picked out. Prolly will do a different topper but she LOVES the cake!!:cloud9:

Amandacake-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter