Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by ClanHarrison, Aug 1, 2004.

1. go2grl

go2grl Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! Our first trip to Universal will be December 17-22 and I can't get over how great the information is I've read on here. I didn't see this mentioned before, but I'm sorry if it has been asked and answered already: We are thinking of upgrading to Club Level since it will only add $135 total for our 5 nights :banana: and I was wondering if the CL rooms were only located in 1 tower on the 7th floor or if all 3 towers had CL on the 7th floor. Also, any suggestion on which room to get or if there is any difference? I'm not very concerned with park view vs water view, but I would like not to have a parking garage or brick wall as my view. :)

Thanks for any information!

C

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rpbert1

rpbert1 DIS Veteran

Club level is in Tower 3 only floor 7.
    not sure about rooms, but 3700 etc even numbers would be good, maybe some one who stayed could give you more info

4. go2grl

go2grl Earning My Ears

Thanks! I'm trying to get everything written down so I can make sense of it all before I call the booking line. :)

5. cpl100

cpl100 DIS Veteran

Quote: Room View Notes
    3722 IOA Near Club Lounge
    3719 Highway Near Club Lounge
    3737 Highway
    3725 Highway End Hallway - Private
    3710 IOA/Pool King Room
    3712 IOA/Pool Near Club Lounge
    Room 3750 (Club)2 queens (connecting door to 3748) Highway, reasonably close to Lounge

Any recommendations for 2 queen club room (cannot be King), reasonably close but not on top of Club Lounge with a pool/IOA view? Is 3712 or 3722 such a room? Does anyone know which room numbers are closest to the lounge? (I would prefer less noise than those.)

Thanks.

6. chimo2u

chimo2u DIS Veteran

DELETE! Sorry, posted to wrong thread!

7. mmtwinmama

mmtwinmama Mouseketeer

Tink431 - where do you send the request? I booked directly through Universal, but went on the Royal Pacific website and sent a request through that. I never received a response and this was weeks ago.
    Thanks!

8. Linda67

Linda67 Has a Masters in Margaritas

Hi everyone
    I have a standard room booked but would prefer not to be in Tower 2 as I think that is the pet friendly tower ?? (DH has an alergy)
    Who/how do I send a request through to?
    Any other tips for a good location for a standard room?
    I would love a view of the parks but I guess that this is something you only get with a more expensive room
    Thanks in advance :)

9. damo

damo Proud Redhead

You can email them through the "contact us" link on the RPR page on the Loews website.

10. Linda67

Linda67 Has a Masters in Margaritas

Great thanks
    I will do that

11. DVC Jackie

DVC Jackie Earning My Ears

We stayed in room 3750. No view to speak of-we didn't care-we didn't spend time looking out the window. It overlooked the highway/convention center. The room was convenient to the Club Room.
    Jackie

12. schumigirl

schumigirl It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts

We had the same room as last year 1531 which has a great view of the parks, nice to wake up to the Hulk and DR Doom testing.

However with 5 days to go we moved rooms due to an issue with our "neighbours" we got moved to room 1752 which had an even better view. Think we would ask for that one next time.

13. mdb78

mdb78 knock knock knock... Penny?

Tower 1, 5th floor, room 1509. We had a park view room. You can see some river through the trees. We were happy with our view. Every time we looked out the window, it made us excited. We didn't really see Dr. Doom or Hulk being tested, and I wanted to, but it's alright... ;)

[​IMG]
    Park view room by mdb78, on Flickr

14. tamaraten

tamaraten Mouseketeer

Hi, I've read all 31 pages on this thread and am having a difficult time deciding which rooms to request.

We ordered two standard connecting rooms (DH and I have four kids, ages 6,8,10,12).

I figured it might be best to be closest to water taxi, in which case I understand Tower 3 is the route to go. On the other hand, those park views from Tower 1 look beautiful. Does anyone know whether we could get a good view (ie. not of highway, but of park or pool at least) from Tower 3 in connecting rooms, and if so, which rooms would they be for request?

Or would it be better to go for Tower 1 with a (better?) view but be further from water taxi? I've read about all the room numbers in Tower 1 with the beautiful park views, but not sure if any of them are connecting.

I've never been to Universal (or the hotels on it) so I'm not sure whether it's better to take water taxi or to walk to the parks.

any advice would be very appreciated!

thanks!

15. rpbert1

rpbert1 DIS Veteran

Its really not a big deal wether its Tower 1 or tower 3, as you are only talking about 30 secs between them to the Taxi.
    Tower 1 lift brings you out at the islands where you go up stairs to the Lounge, tower 3 brings you out at the opposite end of the Islands restaurant, probably about 50yds difference

16. tamaraten

tamaraten Mouseketeer

Wow, really? I got the impression when I called the hotel that the tower 3 was SO much closer than tower 1. (well, it's not an impression, that's actually what they said). Thanks for the clarification.

Would you in that case go with Tower 1?

thanks for the reply.

17. rpbert1

rpbert1 DIS Veteran

Have stayed in both, but prefer tower 3 as the room we have had the last 4 years has a great view of the parks and pool area. We very seldom use the water taxi, usually quicker walking unless a taxi is there waiting.
    I would be happy with tower 1 as well, and have been there 3 times i think it is now.
    Like i said its not a great difference.
    hope this works, pic of RPR exit tower 1 to tower 3 exit
    [​IMG]

18. damo

damo Proud Redhead

There are also staircases at the ends of some of the towers that make the walk shorter. Great going down, but not going up!

19. tamaraten

tamaraten Mouseketeer

Thank you rpbert1! That's a big help. Do you happen to know of connecting rooms to recommend in tower 3 with a great view? (for standard).

thanks gain.

20. rpbert1

rpbert1 DIS Veteran

Sorry i dont, have only stayed in 3600 and its a \King Suite.
    maybe someone on here could tell you ,or phone the RPR direct and ask someone who deals with room assignments, a guy called Chris has helped us out there a few times.

21. tamaraten

tamaraten Mouseketeer

thanks! Will do that.