Post your PBH room assignments

room 2550 - villa wing. Two queens with sleeper soda- deluxe room. Ground floor with patio. Very quiet- secluded- view of Villa pool and bocce ball court. Very close to villa and beach pool. Very close to door out to the bay area.

2404 - Villa Wing, 4th Floor - Deluxe - 2 queen beds + sofa bed, great view of the harbour piazza

pbh07-25.jpg

View from 2404
pbhroom3.jpg

pbhroom1.jpg

pbhroom4.jpg

pbhroom2.jpg

pbh07-18.jpg

Corridor
pbh07-23.jpg

Rooms 2524/2525 hospitality suite $164 FLO rate and $35 upgrade (LF Plat) for a total of $199 per night for 3 nights. Rooms located on the 5th floor of the hospitality wing with a view of the villa piazza with the villa pool in the background through some trees. The rooms together were 60' long by 36' wide which is bigger than my house. All windows had faux balconies. The 2 queen attached bedroom (2524) was not a deluxe which was strange. It was kind of scary at night being all alone in such a big room. I had to get up and close and lock the door to the parlor!
Watch your bill. I was overcharged by nearly $350 but they fixed it at checkout.

Room 4060, upgraded on loew's card (blue) at my request...;) It is the East Wing a bit removed from the pool but a great bay view and near the elevator!

You can also see the boat and go down just at the right time to get on it...:banana:

Where else can you see this from your room?

100_1755.jpg

Portofino Suite- rooms 3135 and 3137. Parlor with bedroom- two queens. On the ground floor facing the bay. Steps away from the boat dock. Very convient location- beautiful view.

Do the suites (mainly Portofino suite) have non-smoking options? Thinking of either reserving or taking my chance for a $35 upgrade at check-in, but I would definitely need non-smoking.

Booked and paid for a "CLUB" level. Room 2467 is not on CLUB level but can be given those privelages when they run out of rooms on the 5th and 6th floors.
Problem was not all hotel staff may be aware your room is CLUB level, as our first night we got a turn down service yet did not the next two nights. If we had a room on the 5th or 6th floors it would have happened. Big disappointment for my daughter as she was looking forward to what the beds would look like the second night with her stuffed animals arrainged honging off the propted up pillows.
Nothing !

The room is close to the elevator, a little too far from CLUB service room on 3rd floor and something I won't book again. Coming from 5 nights at Disney with an actual Balcony and not even a window I could open here made the room extremely dusty from the AC unit. My third time at PBH ,,,I'll pass and stay at Disney from now on. Sorry , "just not great"

Smoking Room? It was not a smoking room,,,BUTTTTT!

If you are very put off by smoking and enjoy spending time at the pools, I'd think twice. The Hotels smoking policy is,, there just isn't one outside. You could be lounging at poolside while just a few feet away people a smoking cigars.
Cigars are cool , but not around families, children, etc sitting around the pools.

BTW I failed to mention that the view was great of the Beach Pool.

Booked and paid for a "CLUB" level. Room 2467 is not on CLUB level but can be given those privelages when they run out of rooms on the 5th and 6th floors.
Problem was not all hotel staff may be aware your room is CLUB level, as our first night we got a turn down service yet did not the next two nights. If we had a room on the 5th or 6th floors it would have happened. Big disappointment for my daughter as she was looking forward to what the beds would look like the second night with her stuffed animals arrainged honging off the propted up pillows.
Nothing !

The room is close to the elevator, a little too far from CLUB service room on 3rd floor and something I won't book again. Coming from 5 nights at Disney with an actual Balcony and not even a window I could open here made the room extremely dusty from the AC unit. My third time at PBH ,,,I'll pass and stay at Disney from now on. Sorry , "just not great"

no no no, the turn down service issue had nothing to do with your club access. housekeeping made that mistake. it was probably busy at the hotel and that happened by accident. all you have to do is call the front desk and let them know it happened and they can tell housekeeping to keep and eye on your room.

Hi everyone booked PBH for my family of 5 as well as grandparents. Booked 2 rooms. One club level queen deluxe and the other club level king. Would like to request a room for grandparents that is not too far from elevator and club lounge. Would that put them on the main floor? What wing might that be? Bay view? They are staying in the king

Hope someone has some time to answer all of these questions. Thanks in advance.

Christine

i didnt see how old this post was. but you would need to be in a room close to the 30s to be by the elevator. depending on what floor. it would but like 2230ish 2330ish 2430is and so on. 2nd number is the floor number last 2 numbers are the room numbers.

ALL suites are non smoking!

Has this changed? I was told a couple of years ago that the two West Wing Villa Suites are on the top smoking floor, thus making them smoking. In fact, the rooms manager at the time made it a point to call me and ask if we wanted to be moved before we got there.

Has this floor been changed to non-smoking?

Not that it really mattered, as the rooms have never smelled of smoke and I never was able to find even the hint of an ashtray anywhere.

We're in room 1434 in the east wing. We booked a garden view standard room and we were upgraded to bay view and it's gorgeous! It's just about 4 rooms down from the elevators but it's been very quiet and the walk to the boat takes less than 10 minutes, since it's straight across the piazza.

aw your baby is cute!

Has this changed? I was told a couple of years ago that the two West Wing Villa Suites are on the top smoking floor, thus making them smoking. In fact, the rooms manager at the time made it a point to call me and ask if we wanted to be moved before we got there.

Has this floor been changed to non-smoking?

Not that it really mattered, as the rooms have never smelled of smoke and I never was able to find even the hint of an ashtray anywhere.

no way. the suites are all non smoking. west wing 4th floor is a smoking floor, it has suites and those are still non smoking. the hallway might smell like smoke but when u get in the suite, it smells like a brand new room. this is no lie! we are very strict on the suites. we have a limited amount and wouldn't want to distroy it's beauty by letting someone smoke. we really take it seriously, smoking is considered damaging, and when something is damaged in the suites, we charge you for the product. most furniture comes straight from italy. a chair alone could be up to 700 bucks! the leather chairs in the club lounge that the staff has at their desk, those chairs are 1200 bucks! so yea, they are pretty strict. :)

Hey loewsemployee,

Welcome to the Dis. I guess I started this thread so I hope you've had a chance to read through it. I appreciate corrections when I or others have made a mistake. If you did read the thread I think you'll see that no one is trying to rip off PBH or any Loews Hotels. This particular thread is to help people find the room they are looking for and boast about the beauties they have stayed in. I'm in my sixth year as a repeat customer maintaining the the Loew'sFirst platinum destinction. I'm as good to Loew's employees as anyone in the tip department and have frequently sent emails and notes up the chain of command as far as Dave King when an employee exceeds my expectations or when a manager doesn't.
We could sure use your help here but I'd caution you on what you say as for as who you'll help and who you won't. Just like you feel the hotel is family we have developed relationships on this board and contribute as a family.
Again, :welcome: , I hope you'll hang around for a while.

no way. the suites are all non smoking. west wing 4th floor is a smoking floor, it has suites and those are still non smoking. the hallway might smell like smoke but when u get in the suite, it smells like a brand new room. this is no lie! we are very strict on the suites. we have a limited amount and wouldn't want to distroy it's beauty by letting someone smoke. we really take it seriously, smoking is considered damaging, and when something is damaged in the suites, we charge you for the product. most furniture comes straight from italy. a chair alone could be up to 700 bucks! the leather chairs in the club lounge that the staff has at their desk, those chairs are 1200 bucks! so yea, they are pretty strict. :)

Thanks for the info. I was under the impression that because the suites were on the smoking floor, then they were smoking too.

We are booked for May 17-21st club level, 2 queen beds deluxe. I can't decide if I should ask for 3rd floor to be close to the club lounge or higher floor for quiet. Any suggestions? In most hotels the club level is on the highest floor so I'm not sure. Any specific rooms you can suggest?

3/6 - 3/11

Rooms 3250 and 3252. 3250 was the double queen standard gardenview bedroom and 3252 was the Portofino parlor.

2nd floor of the West Wing, overlooking the baby pool.

3250 was at the bend of the West Wing. It was right next to the ice machine, utility closet, so no noisy neighbors.

Being on the second floor, it was a pain to get to the Club. You had to either go downstairs to the Piazza and then back up to the 3rd floor club or you had to go upstairs to the third floor and take the indoor corridor past Bice. If we are in the West Wing and doing Club, I prefer to be on the third floor so the kids don't have to deal with elevators.

Access to the dock and pools was excellent. Short walk to the end of the hall to the door going outside. Take the stairs to the left to the Beach pool, stairs to the right for the Piazza & boat dock.

Room 2428/2429 is a double queen hospitality suite complete with piano. The view isn't too great and the step out doors don't open but the size of the suite more than make up for those little shortcomings. Plus we received both red and white wines as LF welcoming gifts.
Now that I'm back, I'll add a few pics of the suite.

Here is the parlor entrance area looking back into the hallway.

Florida2007297.jpg

This is the parlor's seating area.

Florida2007285.jpg

And of course you need a dining area for 8 when staying at the PBH.

Florida2007284.jpg

The galley featured a microwave, small fridge and icemaker with room for plenty of liquor bottles.

Florida2007291.jpg

What hotel room wouldn't have a piano?

Florida2007298.jpg

Oh yeh, there was a bedroom and 2 bathrooms. How am I ever going to stay in a regular room again?

We have had that suite before. I am glad another diser got to enjoy it!

3/6 - 3/11

Rooms 3250 and 3252. 3250 was the double queen standard gardenview bedroom and 3252 was the Portofino parlor.

2nd floor of the West Wing, overlooking the baby pool.

3250 was at the bend of the West Wing. It was right next to the ice machine, utility closet, so no noisy neighbors.

Being on the second floor, it was a pain to get to the Club. You had to either go downstairs to the Piazza and then back up to the 3rd floor club or you had to go upstairs to the third floor and take the indoor corridor past Bice. If we are in the West Wing and doing Club, I prefer to be on the third floor so the kids don't have to deal with elevators.

Access to the dock and pools was excellent. Short walk to the end of the hall to the door going outside. Take the stairs to the left to the Beach pool, stairs to the right for the Piazza & boat dock.

Thanks Goofy, so your best recommendation is 3rd floor west wing? We are going club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter