Post your Floral!!!

Here are my bouquets from my wedding back in May. My bouquet smelled wonderful because it had magnolias in it.
img_6500.jpg

Here is mine... I will post more later
p7.jpg

they are appsolutly GORGEOUS that is what i want

they are so beautiful i am taken away by that is exactly what i had in mind

i will be showing your picture when i tell my florist what i want

My centerpieces...

TS17868-31-08.jpg

The girls & my bouquets...
TS13978-31-08.jpg

The unity candle arrangement..
TS14668-31-08.jpg

These are really some beautiful flowers!

Here is my bouquet:)

n672099663_1581032_8831-1.jpg

This is me holding my bouquet :)

n672099663_1580876_3262.jpg

We didn't have flowers as center peices, but we had Cinderella carriages and candles

carriage.jpg

11-7-200875033PMdd.jpg

Ok here are mine ....

My flowers
5.jpg

My bridesmaids flowers
6-1.jpg

15.jpg

My flower girls had the flower wands
20.jpg

This was our alter piece and center piece for the head table
67.jpg

and we didn't have flowers for our center pieces either. We used over sized martini glasses
63.jpg

Hey Tam Tab, I think I told you before but I love your flowers!!!! Great centerpieces too! I so want to do those colors but my DF hates orange. How can you hate orange!?! :confused: :rotfl:

Hey Tam Tab, I think I told you before but I love your flowers!!!! Great centerpieces too! I so want to do those colors but my DF hates orange. How can you hate orange!?! :confused: :rotfl:

Aww thanks. DH doesn't like pink but once he saw some samples of the colours together he agreed to them. I think deep down though he knew he really wasn't going to have a choice anyways. lol :rotfl:

Here's a picture of my flowers. I'm from the Uk so I took silk flowers over with me. They were really light weight and fitted in one suitcase. I had ivory roses with diamonties in them to add a bit of sparkle while the girls had blue flowers with feathers for a bit of fun... :cutie:

HT14866-11-08-1.jpg

HT09676-11-08edited-1.jpg

HT09246-11-08edited-1.jpg

those look AWESOME buzzbuzz!! I did a doubletake to see them..they look so REAL!!

Sorta OT, but sorta not. I had a tropical bouquet with a couple color changes that I already posted, but I wanted to post my remake. Since I didn't get a keepsake option, I remade my bouquet with silks..I think they came out pretty cool
Original
npnm8h.jpg

Silk
10cn42e.jpg

r9ledk.jpg

BuzzBuzz - I love your bridesmaids colours, that is the colour I wanted but it was to weak in the dresses I ordered

Thank you for your comments. I went to a local floral shop and she searched for the best flowers for me, she said that sometimes they look false but she hunted high and low for them to not look silk but natural. She did a really good job cause we found that the bridesmaid colour was really hard to match up to. They look fantastic and I've got them displayed at home as well so they turned out to be a really good keepsake.

I ummed and ahhed about my bridesmaid colours cause I wanted something that was different. The dresses were two tone, so in the sun it was a light blue and in the natural light it was a vibrant blue and they looked fantastic. We were orginally going to go with grape, kinda like a deep purple colour but my sister preferred the blue so we went with that. I was happy we did though :love:

Here is what we had for our bridal party floral...the descriptions are from my floral proposal and I have included prices for your reference!

My Bouquet

"White and Ivory Roses, Light Green Jade Roses and a few Royal Blue dyed Roses, mostly white with accents of blue, accent with Stephanotis with sapphire blue crystals and clear crystals (singles and Mickey's) throughout"

I also had them hide a thistle underneath a the back (BAD IDEA!!) and a few other little trinkets - keychain of Craig's soccer team and my hockey team, a crystal letter "C" and a sister charm that my sis bought in the hotel gift shop. I also supplied all of the tartan ribbon to wrap the stems. None of this was an issue.

There were a total of 46 swarovski crystals in clear and blue for $1.00 each. The bouquet jewel was $28 and I feel like that included the delivery for all of them. Bouquet was $299 total. I also had a toss bouquet that matched and was $35.

Generally, I liked it...but...the jades were very yellow not green...the ivory roses were brown on the edges when I got them and only got worse throughout the day...it was misted with "Pixie Dust" which made them look dirty. The dyed Blue Roses were awesome!!

A0311.jpg

May062008258.jpg

Girls

Maid of Honour - "White, Ivory and Lavender Roses with Heather and Thistle accents, accent with Stephanotis with clear swarovski crystals"

Bridesmaids were the same but no stephanotis.

My junior bridesmaid was "white and ivory spray roses with heather and thistle" so it was a little lighter and smaller.

There were 5 crystals and a monogram ($13). They were $150, $130 and $85.

They were a lot more purple than I'd expected which didn't match anything, but very pretty. I put the monograms in all of their bouquets as a surprise and nice keepsake.

This is the MOH...

May062008260.jpg

A0038.jpg

Boys

Groom - "Thistle, Stephanotis, with crystal Mickey accent and Ivy" - $18

All the other boys were "Thistle with Heather accent and Ivy". - $15 plus an extra $3 for my dad and the ringbearers to add a crystal Mickey in each.

Like my bouquet, the thistle looked cool, but really hurt when you hugged people! This pic is of Craig's...

A0219.jpg

I apparently don't have pics of the mom and grandma corsages, but we had three types that were just slightly different.

The Moms - "White Spray Roses, Stephanotis with a crystal Mickey and Ivy" - $34

Stepmom - "White Spray Roses, Thistle, Ivy" - $26

Grandmother - "White Spray Roses, Lavender, Ivy" - $26

Since we had our ceremony outside, I didn't think we needed to spend a lot of money on flowers.

When we decided to do the sand ceremony, we opted to have something else on the table, and picked two small arrangements of very bright colour. These were transferred to our head table at the reception and had the light up stars added. We provided the flags. They were "a vase in vase arrangement, with the outside filled with natural sand". They flowers were "spider mums in turquoise, lime green, hot pink, yellow and sky blue." - $65 each and the rental on the vase in vase was $10 each...so $75 a piece. I don't seem to see a charge for the stars. Hmm...

A0865.jpg

May062008107.jpg

In this pic, you can kind of see the set-up and how great the colours popped.

A0600.jpg

We had two memory Roses...one placed on the aisle chair of the front row on each side. They looked terrible and were very wilted by the time we got there. - $5 each.

On the other chairs, alternated between bags of Light Blue Hydrangea and Lavender Rose petals and Ice Cream Cone shaped bubbles (from a party store at home). - $3.75 each and I can't remember how much the bubbles were.

A0484.jpg

A0486.jpg

We had Tiki Torches around the perimeter to help define the space. - I can't seem to find the cost of these either. Also, there were apparently versions that could be used inside the WP if we had to go to our rain location.

A0483.jpg

The great thing about ADH is that you don't have to do a lot of decorating...and the lights, gobos on the curtains and disco ball are already there! We wanted what we did add to be very fun and incorporate little bits of Disney, as I'd tried to do all along...and that I love twinkle lights. We told Laura that we didn't want anything traditional and to just go crazy.

To seat our 75 guests, we had a large head table and 4 - 10 tops on the dance floor and used some of the higher level seating. We decided to cover all of the chairs on the floor and add a sash and napkins that matched the colour of the girls dressed. I sent Laura a colour swatch and they matched great. The tablecloth was included with the venue. For the tables we used on the upper level (only the ones that line the dance floor), we only used the white tablecloths that were provided and the napkins. It was too expensive to change out the chairs.

Chair covers and sashes - $8.50 each.
Napkins - $2.00 each.

A0857.jpg

There were two different Centrepieces on the 10 tops on the dance floor...one high and one low.

This was the tallest one. It was a gel, glow cube, confetti vase with a Spider Mum arrangement on top.

"22 inch cylinder vase filled with blue gel and LED lights, mix silver Mickey confetti thoughout."
"Stylized design of Spider Mums (turquoise, hot pink, yellow, lime green, sky blue) - tip each mum in silver glitter, accent with ting ting, design with minimal greenery and with depth, accent with three glimmer stars on picks"

We also added 4 large votives filled with blue or green gel and LED lights.

I don't think I can express how ecstatic I was when I saw these. They came out better than I could have asked...absolutely love, love, loved them!!!! Cylinder rental was $10 each, $4.75 for each glimmer star and $100 for the arrangement - Total $135. Each of the large votives added as an accent on the table were $4.50 each.

A0862.jpg

May062008042.jpg

The low Centrepieces were Sorcerer Mickey hats with "coloured Mums tipped in silver glitter, ting ting, minimal greenery, accent with silver stars." These also had the large gel votives. I don't have a price for these.

These were equally as fantastic as the tall ones. They fit what we asked for to an absolute T!!!!!

A0875.jpg

A0858.jpg

Our head table was definitely not as exciting as the other tables. We used the two ceremony arrangements, with the added twinkle stars. We also had three "triple cylinder vases filled with gel in blue and light green, silver Mickey confetti mixed throughout and LED cubes." These match the single 9" cylinders that were on the smaller upper level tables. There were also more of the large gel votives. We had some Scottish and Canadian themed stuffed animals and a wedding Mickey and Minnie that we included.

Triple Cylinders - $60 each including $15 rental.
9" Cylinders - $20 each including $5 rental.

A0859.jpg

May062008043.jpg

May062008100.jpg

A0870.jpg

The lighting effects that you see were already built into ADH and therefore didn't cost us a penny extra!

A1062.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter