Post Your Favorite Snack on the DP

Figaro Fries look awesome!

Anyone know if we can use a snack credit to buy part of a kid's meal a la carte?

Specifically the PBJ Uncrustable and Pinnochios? It comes as part of the kid's meal, with grapes, etc., but we would just want the sandwich. Is it possible to get that for a snack credit?

Don't know about the last question. I kept forgetting to check out the menu boards last Oct. d'0h.;) They had the items marked as to what was avail on "DP".

The french toast loaf sounds very good! Anyone have a picture? I'm picturing a hugh loaf of bread (don't i wish)...assume it's the size of a bear claw?

The Dole Whip float really sounds good = i'm drooling:rotfl:

Don't know about the last question. I kept forgetting to check out the menu boards last Oct. d'0h.;) They had the items marked as to what was avail on "DP".

The french toast loaf sounds very good! Anyone have a picture? I'm picturing a hugh loaf of bread (don't i wish)...assume it's the size of a bear claw?

The Dole Whip float really sounds good = i'm drooling:rotfl:

I don't have a picture, but imagine a french toast tasting loaf cake served with icing sugar and then served with maple syrup "dipping sauce". :cloud9:

OMG... I can't believe I'm going to be at the world TOMORROW!!! :banana:

Can one just order the fries at a walk up windo or do they serve them in resturant style? Is it a snack credit??:confused3

I don't have a picture, but imagine a french toast tasting loaf cake served with icing sugar and then served with maple syrup "dipping sauce". :cloud9:

OMG... I can't believe I'm going to be at the world TOMORROW!!! :banana:

:woohoo: for you!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy the magic!

bring back pics of good snack credit choices;)

I shall dream of the the snack you described...can you tell i'm on a diet:rolleyes1

dimples - i've never noticed a takeout window...as I recall they do have tables outside to site at too. Memory is hazy of it though, perhaps someone else can confirm?

MK: Dole Whip Float, ice cream sandwich from Sleepy Hollow

Epcot: anything from La Kringla Bakeri, kaki gori from Japan

AK: bowl of fresh pineapple from the fruit stand

MGM: hot cheese/jalapeno filled pretzel

DTD: Doh Bar fried Snickers from Cookes of Dublin and anything <$4.00 from Goofy's candy store

I second the entenmanns comment. We used 2 snack credits in the gift shop to get a large bottle of OJ and a box of entenmanns donuts. The donuts come 8 large donuts to a box and you could get either an assortment of plain, cinnamon and powdered sugar or a chocolate lovers assortment. With 4 of us, a box of 8 would last 2 days so we just got the OJ every day and the donuts every other using 1.5 snack credits each day for breakfast for 4! This worked well because some days we were too full to use our snack credits anyways but we still had many to use when we had some room in our bellies!

I am fully aware of how boring this is...but my favorite snack is good 'ole water! Nothing rejuvenates me like a water fix.

That said, we also enjoy the Entemanns donuts and think they are a great use of a snack credit. I'd personally be happier with Krispy Kreme, but Entemanns is acceptable. Eight donuts, of course, lasts us a full trip! Not.

The other obvious gimme during F&W is just about any of the tapas selections at WS.

French toast loaf? Hmmm. Never heard of that, but it does sound like it includes two of my favorite things -- French toast and calories!

Can one just order the fries at a walk up windo or do they serve them in resturant style? Is it a snack credit??

Answer:
The Fries are at Pinoccho Village Haus which is counter service. So you wait in line for them at the window. I have read before that you can use a snack credit for them. I have not done it before, but I am hoping to in August.

This will be our first time using it in August but I am planning on going to Goofy's Candy Company for make your own fun treats.
Epcot - the bakery in Norway I will have to wait and see what looks good at the time.
MK - Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
POP - Sundae:cheer2:

No one has mentioned the citrus swirl!!

Also plan to get a dole whip float or two.

Basically just nacho toppings on fries instead of chips?
YUMMMMMMM...so NOT on my diet...
I am sitting here trying to convince myself that thin tastes MUCH better than the Snickers bar staring me in the face....THIS THREAD ISN'T HELPING!:lmao:
Hey, gotta be sure my clothes are LOOSE before I head to the World for DDP!

My DS (6) is a smoothie junkie. We used snack credits for smoothies at the MK at Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland:thumbsup2

School Bread in Norway (Epcot), my MOST favorite!! I could eat them all the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!