Post your favorite nightime and fireworks photos

From this weekend:

disneyland_(77_of_109).jpg

OH fun! This is my favorite shot of fireworks. I take alot but this is the best one so far. It's the pinwheel on the castle during the Remember show.

Pinwheel.jpg

Well possibly not, I guess I have not posted enough to put a picture in.

Cant find any info on this site which tells me how many posts before you can post photos...

Electrical light parade 6-1-2007

I was there that night also!! Those pics are awesome, how did you take such great pics at night? I have such a terrible time taking nighttime pics. I actually gave up on taking pics of the EP, and just did video. :thumbsup2

Cant find any info on this site which tells me how many posts before you can post photos...

You only have to have 10 posts I believe. I use photobucket to upload my pics, then post them here. Do you have an online site where you uploaded your pics? Here's the instructions posted on the DIS. http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4886029#post4886029

I was there that night also!! Those pics are awesome, how did you take such great pics at night? I have such a terrible time taking nighttime pics. I actually gave up on taking pics of the EP, and just did video. :thumbsup2
How funny that we were there the same night!

I usually just take my Canon A70 or S2, but my DH got me my first DSLR the Canon Rebel XTI for Christmas so now the ISO can be very high which helps with dark shots like these. I figured this was good practice for making sure my Halloween treat and Christmas pics will be great with the new camera. Thanks for the great comments!

My friend has the Canon S3 and he got some very nice shots during his last trip to DL of the EP also...maybe when he is done moving into his new house he can share them with us!!! (hint hint GoofyGuy777) ;)

I guess i need a better camera, nightime shots are just so hard to take, those aer some nice pictures Diznylnd

I have a Kodak Z740. If I take the pics with the camera sitting on something rather than holding it, they are better, but they are still not that good. Maybe there's a setting I need to change. :confused3 We'll see :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter