Post Your Favorite DLR Treat

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hey Everyone, I thought it would be really cool to post photos of your favorite treats from DLR, I am really hoping to see some of the unique Disney themed food they have there that isn't at WDW, so post away. Hope to see lots from Pooh's Candy Store too, yummy!!!:goodvibes

Here are some of my favorites:

Dole Whip
100_1143.jpg

Mickey pretzel
100_0987.jpg

Chocolate caramel pretzel rods from Pooh Corner
100_1172.jpg

Our Family Favorites:

Smore from the Candy Palace on Main Street:

eck261.jpg

Tigger Tail & Celebration Marshmallows from Pooh's Corner:

eck126-2.jpg

eck125.jpg

Funnel Cakes (powdered sugar & the brownie) at the Stage Door Cafe:

eck148-1.jpg

As mentioned above.......Dole whip!!!

eck058.jpg

Cookie Boat at the Blue Bayou:

eck212.jpg

Beignets at Cafe Orleans:

eck081.jpg

Ok, that's enough to get you drooling........ :rotfl:

Alright this is now my favorite place :lmao::lmao: more pictures please, !!!!!!

My absolute favorite treat at Disnelyand is a Mint Julep!!

3403848014_2f78bbfdff.jpg

Well, it's a treat in my book!

I haven't been able to get my pictures to work w/this site for some reason, but my very favorite treats at DL are beinets from Jazz Kitchen and popcorn.
DD is the mickey head ice cream sandwich.

These raspberry white chocolate cookies are my absolute favorite! :love: I bought $25.00's worth, then left them sitting in a bag in the hotel lobby when I went to catch the shuttle yesterday! Ahhh! Now they're going to cost me an add'l $21.00 to have them shipped to me! What the heck, they're worth it!

DisneylandApril2008JessieNancy154.jpg

All the treats listed here are awesome. Here's something else you won't find at WDW. Mickey Mouse pancake! :)

DSCN0519.jpg

crisscross fries are my weakness, sigh.

Catch a Flav soft serve ice cream is so safe and gluten free.
Caramel Corn
Cotton Candy
Mickey Bars but watch them as they are frozen.

My ultimate DLR dessert is the following but I stopped out of fear of cross contamination.
Street Car Sundae - $5.49
Two scoops, chocolate and mocha almond fudge ice cream, covered with piping hot fudge and caramel toppings, whipped cream and a cherry, served in a homemade waffle cup

I don't know how to post pictures, otherwise I would....but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the caramel apples at DL. Soooo good and gooey....:goodvibes

the dole whip float
055.jpg

the monte cristo at blue biyou
085.jpg

and of course the Tigger tail! and yes i like these so much i got some sent to me in iraq!
2490_63987818553_664098553_2132274_.jpg

the dole whip float
055.jpg

the monte cristo at blue biyou
085.jpg

and of course the Tigger tail! and yes i like these so much i got some sent to me in iraq!
2490_63987818553_664098553_2132274_.jpg

Hey SGTGoofy, just curious how you were able to get the Tigger Tails sent to you in Iraq?? Would love to get some shipped to me at home, they are just so amazing, wasn't sure if you had someone do that for you or if Disney did it for you. Thank you for serving our country!!!:goodvibes

SGT Goofy, those are great photos!!! Thanks for sharing with us. I'm LOL about you getting TT in Iraq, those things are soooooooo good aren't they?? LOL

Emmers, DBF and I had that dessert, OMG, it was sooooooooo good!!! I loved it!!

thank you, I actually got the Tigger Tails sent to me by my wife back in Feb after she took my two boys to DL. but just last week i got a wonderful suprise and a very nice lady by the name Corpsebride sent me a care package with a whole bunch of tigger tails and a few other fun treats! it was great I would have taken pics of them but i ate them all before i could find my camera lol.

thank you, I actually got the Tigger Tails sent to me by my wife back in Feb after she took my two boys to DL. but just last week i got a wonderful suprise and a very nice lady by the name Corpsebride sent me a care package with a whole bunch of tigger tails and a few other fun treats! it was great I would have taken pics of them but i ate them all before i could find my camera lol.

Awesome SGTGoofy, thanks for sharing. Hopefully I can find someone who will be willing to pick me some up and I will gladly pay them. Enjoy them, they are yummy!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter