Post your DVC pictures here

OKW lighthouse........
f6380499.jpg

In front of Olivia's.......
f38a5e60.jpg

OK - it would have to be this one!

day2_dvcHi.jpg

We found this (OK - the kids we brought, but you get the idea! :teeth: ) on the Livingroom floor during our first trip home to VWL!

What an AWESOME bit of magic to kickoff our first DVC stay!

Hello,

This was New Years Eve 2004. Our first trip home to SSR :)

f51121f9.jpg

Hi!

Just got back in and saw all your great pictures. Here is a new one from us. Taken on the day we purchased DVC :)

100_0575.jpg

Deb

Here's one that is a view of an incoming storm as seen from our BWV one bedroom.

BWV.jpg

These pictures are fantastic! I am so excited for to take our first trip home! I am trying to get my dd to scan a pic of me and my ds in so I can post it. Shes the computer wiz at our house! Thank you and keep them coming! :) WDWLVR what a great photo...what room were you in?

Barrie - - i used your okw waterfront for a wallpaper too.. it's not totally as crisp as it is in your post, but still a LOVELY thing to look at.

882353208887303_0_ALB.jpg

jiggerj said:
These pictures are fantastic! I am so excited for to take our first trip home! I am trying to get my dd to scan a pic of me and my ds in so I can post it. Shes the computer wiz at our house! Thank you and keep them coming! :) WDWLVR what a great photo...what room were you in?

4001 - all the way down the hall. It was as far from the elevator as you can get but the view was worth it and being at the end of the hall it was quiet!

SueOKW - Thanks! I'll see if I have a higher quality version of it to send you. BTW, I'm from Kent - transplanted to Oregon in '86. Barrie

Gorgeous pics! May I ask what camera you use???

Greg K. said:
Gorgeous pics! May I ask what camera you use???

It is a Canon G2. It is getting old and starting to show its age but it still takes decent pictures.

(Hopefully I will get a Digital Rebel sometime over the next year.)

Well here goes... Our first trip over on the Boardwalk. I just love this one! My little man had such a blast with the mirror! ok... that did it...SOLD!!!! :) Can't wait to go home for the first time! :) :)

coop1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!