Post your Disney Dining Plan snack credit PIX here!

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by OneTreeHillAddict, Jun 8, 2008.

1. BebopBaloo

BebopBaloo DIS Veteran

Wow...these pics are wonderfully calling out to my taste buds! Psyched! I was thinking SC's were limited to popcorn, fruit, and drinks (never have done a dining plan before). I'm lactose intolerant, so even though I know I can't eat several of the things posted, still excited for my family. Anyone have any nice pics of dairy free SC foods?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CJ

CJ DIS Veteran

I'm not 100% positive, but I think that Dole Whips and Dole Whip floats are dairy free!:goodvibes

4. Cookie Princess

Cookie Princess DIS Veteran

GEEZ...the photos are killing me...our next trip is 2009. I hope I can wait. I have added the gelato to my list!!

5. anewmac

anewmac Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Ok IM new to the whole dinning plan but I thought I read (we are on the basic dinning) that snacks were just, ice cream, chips, fruit and that sort of thing, not like the pics I have checked out here... Am I wrong or is this stuff from the DELUXE dinning? Thanks

6. OneTreeHillAddict

OneTreeHillAddict CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Same snacks (only more per day if on deluxe)! It's just about anything under $4. We're going in a few weeks and when I get home this page will be slammed packed with snack pictures! :thumbsup2

7. justplaingoofy

justplaingoofy DIS Veteran

The snack choice is the same if you are on the basic or deluxe ddp. the only thing that differs is you get #1 snack on basic, #2 on deluxe... Lots of great choices...:thumbsup2 there is a confirmed snack thread listed for 2008

8. tmfranlk

tmfranlk Love hanging at the World with my sweet girls.

As the others have said, you can get any of these too. When the plan first started it was limited to just the things you mentioned. About six months to a year later they opened it up to just about anything under $4 that doesn't constitute a meal on it's own (like no slices of pizza). For some reason, the brochures have never been changed. (Maybe it's just too hard to list all of the options so they left it as is?!?) When you're in the parks you'll see a little DDP logo (purple square with the letters DDP and something else) on the menu boards next to anything that qualifies as a snack at that location. I'd definitely recommend checking the list of confirmed snacks on another thread. It's still not comprehensive, primarily for the resort food courts and shops, but has sooo many great options listed! I think I'm almost more excited for some of the snacks than some of the meals. :rotfl:

9. BebopBaloo

BebopBaloo DIS Veteran

I don't know the right place to ask this question, but since we're discussing snacks...this group might be in the know..

Does anyone know if Pooh's Honey Pots can still be found anywhere? Pooh's Honey Pots are chocolate balls filled with caramel that is soooo gooey and drippy....not stiff and not even chewy, really. I have some family members who absolutely adored them and the last trip we went on, we couldn't find them. I think they usually come in a little tin of some sort.

I'd like to be able to pick some up on the next trip, if they are still around.

Thanks!pooh:

10. goofyandmickey

goofyandmickey Mouseketeer

Thank you for all of he great info. Like I said before this is our first trip using the dining plan and I am so excited about all of the options!!!:banana:

11. carmie3377

carmie3377 Hi, I'm Carmen and I'm a Disneyholic.

Never heard of them but wow do those sound great! I'd like to know as well! Hopefully someone will chime in that knows.

12. dreamin_disney

dreamin_disney DIS Veteran

I'm totally getting organize now that i bought my package. We decide on the DDP thanks to the fall special saving us money.

I'm making a chart of all my meals and snacks-yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

couple of questions

dd's choice -Itzakadoozie where can i find this?
    -where can i find a dipped waffle bowl fillled with red/black berries topped with powdered sugar?

my choice several but ? dole whip and dole float what exactly is the difference and where can i buy the best?

DFi- guess he'll figur it out when we get there

13. adsrtw

adsrtw DIS Veteran

I can't believe I just found this thread! Or maybe I just forgot to subscribe? Anyway, the gelato looks heavenly as does the strawberry shortcake and figaro fries. Yummy. Yummy.

14. Tbella

Tbella Mouseketeer

:cool1: waiting for those disers at Disney to come home w/ the promised pics!

15. bless7ings

bless7ings DIS Veteran

I think it was on this thread. Someone posted choc/coconut Mickey treat, but they didn't know what it was called and where you can get them. Does anyone know? They said it was like a mounds w/cocount filling but they did say it was shaped like a Mickey head.

16. Picabo

Picabo "Hi, my name is Picabo & I'm a Disboard-o-holic!!"

What is this??? I need to know!!! :banana:

Can someone tell me what School Bread is?

17. bless7ings

bless7ings DIS Veteran

School bread is in Norway. It is about 4" round filled w/creme and topped w/coconut. It tastes good,(yummy) and is very filling! I think I am going for some others this time though. So I guess it is not a must for me. I think the top was sticky sweet w/coconut not just dry coconut on top.

The other thing I have never tried it. I think the picture is on here if you go back through the thread.(I am pretty sure) It looks like a tall rainbow colored twirled ice pop. I think you can get them at most snack places and at most all resorts. They seem to be very popular.

18. justplaingoofy

justplaingoofy DIS Veteran

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.....
    I believe a dole whip is kinda like soft serve, and a float has the soft serve with pineapple liquid? :confused3

19. Picabo

Picabo "Hi, my name is Picabo & I'm a Disboard-o-holic!!"

OK so next question....is it like a barvarian cream like a pudding or a white (frosting) cream....like in a donut? DH loves barvarian cream (I hate it) and I love the white cream (he hates it). haha Guess if we get one at least ONE of us would love it, eh? :lmao:

20. devonsmommy

devonsmommy DIS Veteran

I believe it is the pudding type. I think YOU are out of luck!

21. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Any more pictures?