post your desktop

haha thanks!

btw, your sig rocks lol.. transformers was one of my favs that came out this year lol

Sure :)

I just saw it IMAX yesterday at the Palms
I'm obsessed now
I was sad when Bumblebee got hurt in the fight, made my eyes well up lol

Sure :)

I just saw it IMAX yesterday at the Palms
I'm obsessed now
I was sad when Bumblebee got hurt in the fight, made my eyes well up lol

haha i know! i didnt think that id actually feel sorry for a robot... but my god.. his ending was awesome (with megan fox dragging him in the car).. it was just so fun.. and i cant imagine what itd be like in imax 0_0... i saw it in a normal theater and i was already breathless by the end... id probably roll up in a ball and die from over-excitedness if saw it on imax lol

Wallpaper.jpg

Devan that is a really neat backround! where is it from?
Tiger/Winnie, in your first post of your desktop did you put the clock and date in the top corner, or was it a part of the picture, because I would love to have something like that on my desktop!!

My backround is a Paris skyline, I'm not sure how to put it on here. Where do you guys get your backrounds?

i cant get it on here cause my laptop's being lame, but here the picture.
Backstreetboyswall-Smile1.jpg

haha i know! i didnt think that id actually feel sorry for a robot... but my god.. his ending was awesome (with megan fox dragging him in the car).. it was just so fun.. and i cant imagine what itd be like in imax 0_0... i saw it in a normal theater and i was already breathless by the end... id probably roll up in a ball and die from over-excitedness if saw it on imax lol

Tiger/Winnie, in your first post of your desktop did you put the clock and date in the top corner, or was it a part of the picture, because I would love to have something like that on my desktop!!

My backround is a Paris skyline, I'm not sure how to put it on here. Where do you guys get your backrounds?

It was sooo awesome!!! You could feel the chairs shake a tad because it was so loud in certain scenes.

I got it from www.vmk.com and click downloads

its vista sidebar you need vista to get the clock

i'm not sure how to post the desktop but this is the pic
it's this repeated over
koolorlando.jpg

I changed mine to YOAMD Cinderella pic. I love it alot! I just realized that that's scarlet Johanson on it. and Prince Phillip is David Beckham, and that Alice is Beyonce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!