Post your bridesmaid dresses!

I just got married a couple months ago, here's my bridesmaids all dressed up!

professionalpictures121.jpg

professionalpictures281.jpg

professionalpictures191.jpg

I think I was pretty lucky with my bridesmaid dresses. Alfred Angelo style #6483 They are almost exactly like my wedding dress, but without all the fancy stuff. Both my wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses are strapless, pickup skirts, and lace-up in the back. I found the dress before the sales clerk was back with the fabric swatches from the different designers. All in all, it was pretty amazing. Here it is!

bridesmaiddresses.jpg

The coloring is weird in the picture, but it's supposed to be a kind of light cinderella blue. It will have a white sash around the waist that will tuck into the back seam where the lace-up part is.

wvtinkgirl - loving that dress.

here is what i'm wearing for my sisters wedding next year - i love it in pink, but her colour scheme is very light lilac. I love this dress. It was between this and another one which i hated (but didnt tell her that obviously), but in the end she decided on this one so i was well chuffed:cool1:

bridesmaiddress.jpg

wvtinkgirl - loving that dress.

here is what i'm wearing for my sisters wedding next year - i love it in pink, but her colour scheme is very light lilac. I love this dress. It was between this and another one which i hated (but didnt tell her that obviously), but in the end she decided on this one so i was well chuffed:cool1:

bridesmaiddress.jpg

OMG! That is such a cute dress!

I let my girls pick thier dresses with some guidance - they are all Alfred Angelo, jade satin, and had to be short.

Here is from our wedding 2 months ago:
main.php

Ours were by Jasmine. One of my BMs was pregnant, so I liked that they had a maternity style. Plus, the color was just what I wanted.

1060.jpg

Here is mine 100% silk in sage green, managed to get a bargain on ebay (new with tags $50 instead of $210!!)

Bcre2GgBGkKGrHqEH-DsEqt7gWt1CBK1h58.jpg

these are going to be my bridesmaids dresses. they look and feel so nice! they are alfred angelo in celadon with champagne sashes.

These are ours:

20081031008010832920.jpg

I got a real bargain on these - 3 for $70 instead of $300 on Ebay. The colour is more champagney than gold and they are tea-length :)

I don't have one where you can really see the detail of the dress but heres what i've got...

front
DSC-160.jpg

and back
DSC-156.jpg

My two bridesmaids have different figures & personalities, the wedding was outside in late December (cold!), and finding a non-frilly 1930s gown that worked for everything wasn't happening. So, they both designed and made their own evening gowns to their taste and we found an image of a 1930s coat that we all liked that I put together. The caplet is separate so they could wear it later at the reception (it was a bit chilly in there!).
Picture3.png

Just picked out my bridesmaid dresses, they looked great on the girls and ended up being from the same designer as my dress. :yay: The color will be iris which is a nice purple.

bridesmaid.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter