Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneygirl520 said:
My accomplishment for the day? I completed a 550 piece puzzle!

Oh wow. Good job!

Thanks Tyler! I had a incredible and super fun day yesterday.

disneygirl520 said:
Three Tinkerbell movies down one to go.

I was actually pleasantly surprised at the Tinkerbell movies, I thought that they'd be terrible and babyish but they were so magical and cute! I'm not sure about the most recent one as I have not seen it, but other Disney sequels have been kinda stupid haha.

I mean Pocahontas II? What a weird and unrealistic storyline! I liked Mulan II but just because I wanted to be the pink princess and I liked the song the princesses sang ;)

I think it's sad treasure planet and Atlantis weren't successful. They are both great movies, although treasure planet was quite dark in theme. I just love the movie Atlantis, it is so magical! Although I think it might be even better with more music.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

meggiebeth said:
I was actually pleasantly surprised at the Tinkerbell movies, I thought that they'd be terrible and babyish but they were so magical and cute! I'm not sure about the most recent one as I have not seen it, but other Disney sequels have been kinda stupid haha.

I mean Pocahontas II? What a weird and unrealistic storyline! I liked Mulan II but just because I wanted to be the pink princess and I liked the song the princesses sang ;)

I think it's sad treasure planet and Atlantis weren't successful. They are both great movies, although treasure planet was quite dark in theme. I just love the movie Atlantis, it is so magical! Although I think it might be even better with more music.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yes and yes, I completely agree with everything you said. I also thought the tinkerbell movies would be dumb, an that they should have just left Tinkerbell in Peter Pan, but I LOVE them. The new one made me cry!! It was just so AMAZING.

So, somebody posted on Instagram the neww look for the buses in WDW. I'll admit, they look good, but I'm really gonna miss the old decals.

February 1st means...
0C560500-CE82-44DB-BFC9-339F4C71B44C-12907-00001573BD36E49E.jpg

Valentine antenna topper, and
7EAD700A-8917-4C57-A25C-2897969D5E9C-12907-00001573B0198AFC.jpg

Beauty and the Beast calendar page!

Fairywings said:
I have an Avengers calender. Last month was Cap. This month is Hawkeye.

No regrets on my calender choice.

January was Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, I was actually kind if sad to turn the page. I have the Thomas Kinkade Disney calendar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter