Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember running into parents who threatened to beat their kids in WDW last time I was there. Disgusts me.

Seriously? People suck. And my parents wonder why I spend more time in my (wonderful) room than in "the land of the living".

Fairywings said:
In school I'm basically stressed out all the time because I don't do well socially and I've got anxiety. But I keep up with my studies okay. Still, my favorite times of the year are summers and breaks where I don't have to worry. Then it's mostly "Hakuna Matata". So, I'm really not looking forward to going back to school.

Omg, we are like the same. I have really bad anxiety too. I have friends but a lot of them I don't like- if you know what I mean. What do you get anxiety about? For me, it's not so much the work but more the social side of things. I don't like even walking into the school hall for exams (100s of people) so I do them in the library instead. But my school is terrible and the girls are really... Nasty, and cruel. Quite a lot of them anyway.

It's good you can keep up with your studies- I know how difficult it can be when you're worried a lot of the time. Disney planning makes me more relaxed XD

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

TylerFG said:
I remember running into parents who threatened to beat their kids in WDW last time I was there. Disgusts me.

Isn't that illegal? I hate corporal punishment- you'd just feel threatened all the time. But it's getting the balance right. A teacher got fired from her job for hugging a 6 year old who was crying. For safety reasons.

Isn't that illegal? I hate corporal punishment- you'd just feel threatened all the time. But it's getting the balance right. A teacher got fired from her job for hugging a 6 year old who was crying. For safety reasons.

Idk, but its still awful, espeiaaly in the Happiest Place on Earth!

Omg, we are like the same. I have really bad anxiety too. I have friends but a lot of them I don't like- if you know what I mean. What do you get anxiety about? For me, it's not so much the work but more the social side of things. I don't like even walking into the school hall for exams (100s of people) so I do them in the library instead. But my school is terrible and the girls are really... Nasty, and cruel. Quite a lot of them anyway.

It's good you can keep up with your studies- I know how difficult it can be when you're worried a lot of the time. Disney planning makes me more relaxed XD

It's the social aspect. I don't like crowds very much, and every day there are clamoring, crazy, cursing crowds in every school hallway and staircase. And I have a lot of issues, including oversensitive senses, so it's also pretty uncomfortable to just be there. Thankfully, I can eat lunch in the library instead of the cafeteria. And my general opinion is that a lot of people are jerks.

School sucks. I'd much rather be at the beach, on the slopes or at WDW.

I don't mind the learning either. It's all the drama that I can't stand.

I don't mind the learning either. It's all the drama that I can't stand.

This.

In lighter news, I just had my first piano lesson at a different place (still doing my drums lessons where I've always done them.) and the plaze is AMAZING.

Good, everytime I have checked in it seemed so dead around thee tb.

An all together dreary first day of school. The weather itself was the dreariest. Gray skies, wind, and rain varying from sprinkling to actually rain all day. Not to mention cold.

And I have math homework. :mad:

It was cold at the bus stop this morning. I can't wait till I get a car and can drive to school.

I also hate homework. Keeps me away from the important things like The Dis. :)

Fairywings said:
It's the social aspect. I don't like crowds very much, and every day there are clamoring, crazy, cursing crowds in every school hallway and staircase. And I have a lot of issues, including oversensitive senses, so it's also pretty uncomfortable to just be there. Thankfully, I can eat lunch in the library instead of the cafeteria. And my general opinion is that a lot of people are jerks.

I totally get where you're coming from. School just isn't easy for some- me or you. It's nice that I know it's not just me now- it seems like sometimes it is. Everyone acts like hobos at my school too so I totally get what you're saying. I can't stand that the school locks us outside at break and lunch, and locks the toilets so we physically can't get in. Feels more like a prison than a school and I can't wait to leave...! I bet it's illegal what they're doing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter