Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olivia: Thanks for the welcome. And people were shooting them off into the wee hours of the morning.

Abby: Luckily No I don't have to read any books over the break.

It is going to be extra special boring the next few days as all of my friends who live around me go to public school and have to go back to school tomorrow. I however go to a Private Catholic School and have off till Monday.

Just signed up yesterday to auditon for High School Musical. I'm really excited as it looks like a fun show but also nervous as it's a studio and not my school which I always do shows at. But I am excited to meet new people. Talking about High School Musical, this month it turns seven:scared1: How time flies!

Just signed up yesterday to auditon for High School Musical. I'm really excited as it looks like a fun show but also nervous as it's a studio and not my school which I always do shows at. But I am excited to meet new people. Talking about High School Musical, this month it turns seven:scared1: How time flies!

haha I remember the first time I ever did watch it, and yes, I did like it. I really miss the old Disney Channel. It isn't as good as it was so long ago.

haha I remember the first time I ever did watch it, and yes, I did like it. I really miss the old Disney Channel. It isn't as good as it was so long ago.

Agreed! And I thought you'd enjoy this picture off of pintrest:lmao::goodvibes
183169909816106908_llN8jfgT_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter