Post trip report on Bagallini and Crocs

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by 4daubers, Jul 15, 2007.

1. 4daubers

4daubers Mouseketeer

We just returned from our 10 day WDW trip. It was awesome and I'm in post trip let down now.

Bagallini bag - I have the small/medium bag. I was able to carry 2 bottles of water, 2 misty mate cool blasters, 4 panchos (new), variety of snacks, antibacterial wipes, kleenex, paper towels (small travel container), Tylenol, chapstick/lipstick, glasses case, Crystal Light individual drink packs, cell phone and park maps. The strap tended to end up right between my breasts but I didn't care. I was able to carry the bag from front, side and back. It worked OK.

Crocs - I wore Athens or Capri every day and can't say enough about them. No blisters or sore feet! I also didn't have problems with moisture or wetness even after water rides or rain...probably because everything dried quickly in the heat.

2. kmjmom

kmjmom DIS Veteran

This is good news! I ordered Bagallinis and Crocs for DD and myself for our upcoming trip. I definitely understand your feeling low after a magical trip, but y'know what always helps me? I start planning my next trip! Even if it's just a wish..wishes do come true!!!pixiedust:

3. carrieannie

carrieannie DIS Veteran

Welcome back! I just went to the Bagallini site.They look great! I might get the wallet bag. It looks perfect to carry my own cards and cash when DH is MIA with the stroller and backback!:scared:

I`m still torn about my crocs for Sept, Sweaty feet?:confused:

How were the lines and crowds when you there? :goodvibes

4. 4daubers

4daubers Mouseketeer

I don't think sweaty feet will be an issue in the Crocs. It wasn't for me and I have sweaty feet!:rolleyes:

It was crowded but we used Tour Guide Mike recommendations and fast passes so really didn't have problems. The heat and humidity can zap energy quickly so keeping hydrated was important.