Post room assignments for HRH

7019 - Club, Deluxe Queen w/ view of the front of HRH

Room was bigger than I thought it would be - we were VERY pleasantly surprised.

And I just scrolled down and saw that Ryguy already reviewed this room! :rotfl:

I have only seen one post about Deluxe Queen rooms that aren't on club level. Any input about views from these rooms other than the garden view from #4099? That is a nice view, I'd just like to know a few more options. Thanks!

shelby72 said:
I have only seen one post about Deluxe Queen rooms that aren't on club level.

me too..........we aren't staying "club level"....i was just looking for a regular, old room w/ view of park :rolleyes1

1100 King Suite-Smoking

5100 King suite, pool view. No smoking. OK view of the parks.

4100 King suite, pool view. No smoking. Laundry room on this floor. Ice machine right outside. A few palms obscure the view.

We stayed in 7096 on club. View was awesome! I will try to post a pic of the views. They are through the window so the images are a little fuzzy.

zoomed view to the left

347958%3A35%7Ffp353%3Enu%3D3233%3E9%3A%3A%3E793%3E23249%3A%3A884282ot1lsi

zoomed a little to the right
347958%3A35%7Ffp353%3Enu%3D3233%3E9%3A%3A%3E793%3E23249%3A%3A8842%3A9ot1lsi

and normal shot straight from the window
347958%3A35%7Ffp358%3Enu%3D3233%3E9%3A%3A%3E793%3E23249%3A%3A8842%3B3ot1lsi

goNDmay9~ awesome pix!! Thanks for posting them!!! Alas, it seems everyone here stays club level.....not staying "club"....so, i will have to keep my fingers crossed....(actually, I DID write down 1 room <not club level>, so maybe that will help!)

Just got back last night. We had room 2143. It was a nice hike from the elevators. Here are some pics of the room:

uni06026.jpg

uni06006.jpg

uni06025.jpg

uni06029.jpg

7109. King room Club level. We had a beautiful view of the garden/water taxi with PBH in the background and could see fireworks in the background at night. I was disappointed in the condition of the couch cushions (very worn) and the carpet had alot of dark stains and a large bleach looking stain next to the bed. Other than that, the room was in good condition.

If you request non-smoking, do NOT accept this room. It is designated non-smoking, but the overpowering smell of stale cigarettes will hit you upon entering the room. We would have asked to move, but we already had encountered problems with other room assignments and did not want to be further inconvenienced. In hindsight, I wish we had requested another move. The stale smoke in the room caused my son sinus/nasty cough problems that continued a week after our vacation had ended.

Someone had asked about a pet room facing the pool. On our visit, we reserved a garden view room, but ended up with a pool view. Our room number was 5026, 5th floor, all the way at the end of the west wing. A long hike to the elevators, but a great view of the pool facing the parking garages.

Someone else asked if there are any garden view rooms facing the parks. The answer is no. Only pool view rooms face towards the parks. If you ask for garden view, you'll get the side facing the boat dock, or the side facing the front, which is the driveway leading up to the valet.

I'll post a link to try and help.
http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/hrockmap.html
USF is located to the top left corner of the map where it says Hard Rock Cafe. The top of the map is the west side. The bottom of the map is the east side. Those who have the best views have a room facing the pool, and they are at the bottom of the map where you see the number 18.

There may be a few garden view rooms at the top of the map facing the park, but that's really a receiving area, and your odds of getting a room there are slim. A garden view room will face the boat dock (bottom of map) or driveway (right side of map).

have had many stays at hrh with great views, all upper floors.

one of my favorite rooms was on club, room 7100, a king suite.
fantastic view of the park.

i am sure the rooms of 100 with a lower floor would be great also, especially for floors 5 and 6.

Does anyone have any information on a Deluxe Queen - not club level - besides room 4099? Pics, reviews, anybody?

Hope we're not there the same dates! I am booked for 4/16 for 3 nights in a Deluxe Queen w/sleep sofa. Son and daughter are too old to share a bed now so the daughter gets the sleep sofa.

Anyone have some room numbers for this category?

Hope we're not there the same dates! I am booked for 4/16 for 3 nights in a Deluxe Queen w/sleep sofa. Son and daughter are too old to share a bed now so the daughter gets the sleep sofa.

Anyone have some room numbers for this category?

Unfortunately our trip isn't until spring break 08, but I'm a compulsive planner when it comes to our vacations. At least when it comes to hotels, etc. Once we get there, we will do whatever we feel like.

I sure would appreciate pics of your room, room numbers and room report when you get back though!

Enjoy your trip!!!!

We stayed 4/9-4/12. We paid for three standard rooms, got one free upgrade to Deluxe because of LoewsFirst Gold. We requested all three rooms adjacent/adjoining. We got 3101 (deluxe), 3103 and 3105 (adjoining standard rooms). The rooms had a garden view. The rooms were great - absolutely no complaints! It was great to have the adjoining rooms when we had a babysitter with 5 kids (one is a baby).

-Kat

2004 (Disney Beach Club, Universal PBH)
2005 (Universal HRH)
2007 (Universal HRH)

Can't wait to go back!

We stayed 4/9-4/12. We paid for three standard rooms, got one free upgrade to Deluxe because of LoewsFirst Gold. We requested all three rooms adjacent/adjoining. We got 3101 (deluxe), 3103 and 3105 (adjoining standard rooms). The rooms had a garden view. The rooms were great - absolutely no complaints! It was great to have the adjoining rooms when we had a babysitter with 5 kids (one is a baby).

-Kat

2004 (Disney Beach Club, Universal PBH)
2005 (Universal HRH)
2007 (Universal HRH)

Can't wait to go back!

So can you describe the differences between the deluxe (3101) and the standard rooms? I'm especially curious about size. Did you have a deluxe double queen? Where were your rooms in comparison to the elevators and ice machines? Did hallway noise disturb you at night? Do you have pics of the room and/or the view? Would you consider posting a trip report??

Thanks!!

http://www.universalorlando.com/ht_hrh_accomodations.html

the above link will answer your questions. it also includes pictures with a link for each section.

standard room: 375 sq ft
queen deluxe room: 500 sq ft
king suite room: 650 sq ft.

on the page of these posts, someone showed the pics of their room.
don't know if you saw them.

thanks for the response, and I checked out the link. Actually, I knew the deluxe rooms were bigger, and I have seen a pic or two since the remodeling. I was kind of interested in hearing someone say, "well, the deluxe rooms don't really have THAT much more room than the standard", or "the deluxe rooms are awesome and way, way worth the extra expense". I also didn't know if all the rooms were decorated exactly the same, or if there were different themes from room to room. Since this poster had both types of rooms at the same time - side by side no less, and their trip is fresh in their mind, I was hoping for a good description of both types of rooms, the placement of their room and their experience. I haven't been able to come up with much information on where the deluxe double queen rooms are located, etc, so thought I would jump on this post and nicely beg for some particuar room information.

thanks for the response, and I checked out the link. Actually, I knew the deluxe rooms were bigger, and I have seen a pic or two since the remodeling. I was kind of interested in hearing someone say, "well, the deluxe rooms don't really have THAT much more room than the standard", or "the deluxe rooms are awesome and way, way worth the extra expense". I also didn't know if all the rooms were decorated exactly the same, or if there were different themes from room to room. Since this poster had both types of rooms at the same time - side by side no less, and their trip is fresh in their mind, I was hoping for a good description of both types of rooms, the placement of their room and their experience. I haven't been able to come up with much information on where the deluxe double queen rooms are located, etc, so thought I would jump on this post and nicely beg for some particuar room information.

i do hope that the poster comes back and is able to answer your questions.
since the remodeling, all rooms were refurbished with new furniture and plasma tv. the tv does not take up a lot of space on the dresser top.

i have stayed at all the types of rooms. suites, deluxe and standard.
did the hospitality suite one time, now that was fabulous and lots of space.

the deluxe and suits have a sofa in them. standards do not.

all rooms have the beds, small table and chairs and a recliner type of chair or stuffed chair and otterman in them (standard has the non recliner chair)
also two lamps in the rooms. plenty of wall outlets. phone by the bed on the stand and phone on the table. in the suite i had, phone also in the bathroom.

at the entrance of the room, the closet is the length of the hall to the wetbar fridge. the doors are sliders, and all glass mirrors. the shelf inside is the length of the closet. lots of room. this is in the standard rooms.
the suite, the closet is on the wall where the door opens into the room.

built in safe is in all the rooms in the closet.
you will find blankets and pillows (extra) in the closet shelf.

the amount of room in the standard is good, 375 sq ft. you will notice the larger space in the deluxe and definitely in the suite.....650 sq ft.

each room has a different decor of pictures of different artists.
i have had the beatles room in the suite before.
in standard rooms i have had the supremes, motown theme, beatle, etc.

each room will have wall pictures of musical artists.
check out each floor and see the display of what artist is on display.
can only do 7th floor if you are at club though.

walk down the hall to the left when you are going towards the elevators from the lobby. there is a glass display on the left wall. it's all about the music at hrh.

i do hope that the poster comes back and is able to answer your questions.
since the remodeling, all rooms were refurbished with new furniture and plasma tv. the tv does not take up a lot of space on the dresser top.

i have stayed at all the types of rooms. suites, deluxe and standard.
did the hospitality suite one time, now that was fabulous and lots of space.

the deluxe and suits have a sofa in them. standards do not.

all rooms have the beds, small table and chairs and a recliner type of chair or stuffed chair and otterman in them (standard has the non recliner chair)
also two lamps in the rooms. plenty of wall outlets. phone by the bed on the stand and phone on the table. in the suite i had, phone also in the bathroom.

at the entrance of the room, the closet is the length of the hall to the wetbar fridge. the doors are sliders, and all glass mirrors. the shelf inside is the length of the closet. lots of room. this is in the standard rooms.
the suite, the closet is on the wall where the door opens into the room.

built in safe is in all the rooms in the closet.
you will find blankets and pillows (extra) in the closet shelf.

the amount of room in the standard is good, 375 sq ft. you will notice the larger space in the deluxe and definitely in the suite.....650 sq ft.

each room has a different decor of pictures of different artists.
i have had the beatles room in the suite before.
in standard rooms i have had the supremes, motown theme, beatle, etc.

each room will have wall pictures of musical artists.
check out each floor and see the display of what artist is on display.
can only do 7th floor if you are at club though.

walk down the hall to the left when you are going towards the elevators from the lobby. there is a glass display on the left wall. it's all about the music at hrh.

That's great information, and I thank you for it. We won't be staying in a suite - for sure - because we will be going during spring break when all the prices are ridiculous, but the suite is just too over the top and we have 5 staying in the room.

It's good to know that the deluxe really is roomier, and with 5, we are thinking it will be worth the extra money. I am also interested in location of rooms, especially deluxe queens. We would like to stay away from the elevators and ice machines since I have read so much about those areas being noisy. It seems like when I have read a not so positive review of HRH, it has always had to do with these types of issues (of course I dismiss some of the silly, petty reviews and those that complain of the price - you do know what your paying before you go. . . ). Anyway, I'm just trying to get a really good idea of where we want to be in the hotel and the type of room where we will be the most comfortable. I like to have an idea of what others do for their meals, what times they did things, all that good stuff. I can't get enough. . . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter