http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2939704

7169752503_730f57510f_m.jpg

7354965834_cd1a654c77_m.jpg

7169755603_04c5a56616_m.jpg

7169756283_6708046e95_m.jpg

7354969320_5dfa106d1f_m.jpg

7169757637_7e973cc34d_m.jpg

7354967386_a0edf180d2_m.jpg

The pictures coming in are awesome! I love seeing everyone's vacation snaps instead of promo pictures all the time, just seems so much more real. Thanks to everyone who shared pictures already! I'll add my own of the LM section in September!

subbing to thread
keep pics oming. will be there early dec

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Love the pictures and wanting more. Can't wait until I can take my own and post them also here and other threads. Thanks to everyone who keeps feeding my AoA addiction. :thumbsup2

Love the pictures and wanting more. Can't wait until I can take my own and post them also here and other threads. Thanks to everyone who keeps feeding my AoA addiction. :thumbsup2
Same here.. Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures!! Ditto! I can't wait to take lots of pictures of the food court and the AoA ground and share them here. :thumbsup2 I'm staying at POP, however, we will be visiting AoA and have lunch there. :banana:

You can't book online for 2013 until the release the rates for next year. You can call and book a room. Rooms can be booked up to 500 days in advance by calling.

Can you book a package for next year by calling, or is it room only?

Thanks!

I also want to thank everyone for posting such great photos from this new resort. We are *hoping* to be able to stay here for our next trip. There are so many features about this resort that really stand out and the theming is awesome. We are having a tough time picking which section we would most want to stay at. Finding Nemo, the Lion King, Cars, and the Little Mermaid are among our favorite Disney films. We are leaning towards either the Lion King or Cars at this point though; but I know we would be happy in any section here :goodvibes

This definitely confirms that I will be staying at AoA in January. I need to figure out the days first and then I'll book a LM room! :goodvibes

Has anyone been able to find any new pic of Lk or Lm section . I thought we would get a few sneak peeks with the other two sections open. I have seen nothing new in a while .

Josh at eastwdw.com posted some over the wall pics of Lion King and Little Mermaid. The three story tall King Triton already looks EPIC!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of the photos! And that Cars section video was amazing! We are strongly considering AoA/Cars suite for Feb. It's between that and CBR. I so wish they had a standard Cars room and not a Cars suite because we really do not need a suite.

Planning a trip for my big 40 in Oct and was wondering if anyone know what LK rooms are closest to the food court?? I think Building 10?? My mom is coming and has issues walking far....what is the best floor to ask for??

Thanks!

Planning a trip for my big 40 in Oct and was wondering if anyone know what LK rooms are closest to the food court?? I think Building 10?? My mom is coming and has issues walking far....what is the best floor to ask for??

Thanks![/QUOTE
10 will be your best bet . Congratulations on turning the big 40 with Mickey . I will be turning THE BIG 40 Oct 6th how can you get older when you never grow up at Disney?:rotfl2:

We stayed at Pop, but we visited AoA three times.

In the food court.

ArtofAnimation001.jpg

ArtofAnimation002.jpg

ArtofAnimation003.jpg

ArtofAnimation004.jpg

ArtofAnimation005.jpg

ArtofAnimation006.jpg

ArtofAnimation007.jpg

ArtofAnimation008.jpg

ArtofAnimation009.jpg

ArtofAnimation010.jpg

ArtofAnimation011.jpg

ArtofAnimation012.jpg

ArtofAnimation013.jpg

ArtofAnimation014.jpg

Looking back toward Pop.

ArtofAnimation015.jpg

ArtofAnimation016.jpg

ArtofAnimation017.jpg

ArtofAnimation018.jpg

ArtofAnimation019.jpg

ArtofAnimation020.jpg

The Cars area is pretty cool.

ArtofAnimation021.jpg

ArtofAnimation022.jpg

ArtofAnimation023.jpg

ArtofAnimation024.jpg

ArtofAnimation025.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!