Post art of animation pictures here

We went for the Grand Opening yesterday and took a lot of photographs.

It's such a beautiful resort!

You can find a video of the resort here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKg0SmBE20w&list=UUsUaQ5eqcAnNDuUfo47MTHw&index=0&feature=plcp

Here are some for you all to enjoy, I'll post more another day :).

art-of-animation-sign.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

art-of-animation-nemo.jpg

IMG_0356-1.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_9910-1.jpg

P1010067.jpg

Ohhh, these pictures are great!!

As for posing in/near foliage - stepping carefully into it to pose is fine - but my concern is STAY AWAY from foliage - um, SNAKES! Really... it's true.

They should have been more aware when placing stuff in the landscaping that surely people would want to be posing with - maybe to have not had stuff so much IN the landscaping. Of course you're going to want to step in for a quick picture - but for me it's a safety issue of snakes that could be unseen in there!

Pictures look great! Can't wait to see this resort.

Just wondering....and don't hate me for asking this.... but does anyone else get annoyed when people let their kids (or themselves) walk into the bushes/flowers to take pictures? It makes me sad to see the beautiful gardens throughout WDW damaged by careless guests.

Thank you everyone for reminding me about the dangers in the plants when taking pictures and possibly damaging foliage.

I actually did notice a lady climbing a hill at the Flower and Garden festival to take a picture next to a topiary and commented to her about inappropriateness of that so I can relate to people not wanting to see grass or plants wrecked.

Letting DS in the plants probably wasn't my most shining parenting moment. DS just kept going by the different fish and asked for his picture to be taken. Just so you can sleep at night, please be assured that no plants were harmed during our photo shoot (and the kiddo is o.k. too)!

How fun! I can't wait to see more pix!
It must have been so exciting to be the 1st through the doors! Can't wait for our stay!!!:beach:

I have to say, that Wheel Well section looks really cool, just like from the movie.

I am so excited for our Oct. trip, and cannot wait to see LM photos! Thanks for the info. about the snakes. What kind of snakes hide in there? Here, we only have your typical harmless snakes. (I don't even want to know about the spiders). ..

Here's what I don't get about the planning of this resort. Why not make the standard room section one of the more gender-neutral movies (Lion King or Nemo) so that families of four with boys don't feel like they have to upgrade to a suite to avoid a Little Mermaid room?

I think the point of the resort was to be a family suite resort mostly. There are other resorts to stay at if you don't want a suite and don't like LM.

Great videos!!! I can't wait til we get to go & my almost 2 year old was really excited watching w/ me! :goodvibes

Those are awesome! Really excited to see these pics! One question: We're currently booked at AKL for 9/16-9/22. I really want to switch to AoA. Why didn't I just book it??? Kicking myself SO much! I know no one knows for sure, but what do you think my odds are to be able to switch to AoA with free dining? Maybe some pixie dust will come my way :)

Hey everyone-- I know some people were asking about Drop Off pool bar menu... it's up on easywdw .com, looks pretty yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter