Post A Pic Of The Castle (from any Disney park)

DisneyWorld049.jpg

The day of our arrival. Kids up since like 430am. DD first picture with the castle.
20090314_0296.jpg

Just caught up with this thread. What beautiful castle pics!

Denise, I saw where you asked for a pic of the Birthday Cake Castle so I thought I'd share...

May history NEVER repeat itself.

KSCN0019-8.jpg
KSCN0020-6.jpg

I could look at a million pics of the castle and never get tired of them. :thumbsup2

Even the birthday cake ones.

Just caught up with this thread. What beautiful castle pics!

Denise, I saw where you asked for a pic of the Birthday Cake Castle so I thought I'd share...

May history NEVER repeat itself.

Shudder!!!! That was my first view of the castle, may I never see it that way again!!

I remember working at the WL while they converted the castle into a birthday cake. It was during the first of my escapes from reality into fantasy land. It was cool for the first few months but got old very quickly. We were so glad when they changed it back.

I remember seeing them start the change to the birthday cake, and thought it looked like an extremely large bottle of pepto bismol. :eek: My husband said Walt was probably turning over in his grave.:sad2:

These are from Feb 2010

From the Baylake Tower at night(sorry so blurry)

We hated it too! Ick! Just imagine the poor people who'd been dreaming of seeing Cinderella Castle for the first time....

they're getting excited, the kids are all worked up,

the big moment has arrived....

the wait is over.....

they make their way down Main Street, look up and staring back at them is The Pepto Palace.

Not good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter