• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Possibly OT but PLEASE help...

cathie1327

Living in reality all the time is for people with
This is the silliest question ever, and I always want to smack myself for asking haha...buuuuuut.....

When you buy moleskin for your shoes to keep from getting blisters...do you put it on your foot or your shoe??? :lmao:

Brain has already left for the plane for tomorrow I think :P

On the package, they show the pieces stuck to the foot, but we always put it inside the shoe in places where the shoes tend to rub.

I always put it on my shoe....

You also need scissors to cut it (found that out the hard way) so you might want to pack a small pair IN YOUR LUGGAGE.

Have a wonderful time!

I'm sure you could, but if I understand correctly, moles aren't really very cute, so they probably don't taste good.

Well they're sort of cute. And oddly enough, they have extremely soft fur. My Dad had to kill a few that were tearing up his lawn. After pummeling one with a shovel, he let me see it. I felt horrible because it really was sort of cute and I got choked up about Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, I was a mess! ;)

I'm sure you could, but if I understand correctly, moles aren't really very cute, so they probably don't taste good.

You can't be serious . . . well, obviously this whole tangent is not serious. But moles are ADORABLE. Have you ever seen their tiny hand and fingers? And look at Moley in Mr. Toad (yes, I know he is a cartoon). He is so cute, you just want to wrap him up and put him in your pocket.

My cats used to bring home their "kills." Among them were moles. I always got upset about the moles and rabbits because they were so cute.:cutie:

We had venison the other night (which my children just love). My DD4 informed me that eating deer that don't talk tastes really good but that eating deer that do talk (such as Bambi) tastes awful. :rotfl: I just thought I would let ya'll know in case there was some confusion in this matter.

On the package, they show the pieces stuck to the foot, but we always put it inside the shoe in places where the shoes tend to rub.

Depending on where the blister or hot spot is, I've done either the foot or shoe and I've padded both. The other thing you may want to consider is using tape for added security if you put it on you foot. Depending on where it is (heel especially) it may roll as you walk. Or it can slip if your feet sweat. I use athletic tape that can be found at any drug or department store.

I always put it on my shoe....

You also need scissors to cut it (found that out the hard way) so you might want to pack a small pair IN YOUR LUGGAGE.

Have a wonderful time!

Oh man thanks so much for that........because I would have totally forgot. Again...brain has already left :rotfl2:

Thank you!

So we've determined that a mole is super cute.........

Which makes it edible to John right???? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter