Possible to delete a post?

javaman

Mouseketeer
On one of the threads, while trying to respond to a question, I goofed up and ended up with 3 duplicate posts.
I've been trying to figure out a way to delete 2 of the duplicates with no luck.
I guess it's no big deal but the ocd in me just wants to straighten that mess out.
Is there a way to delete my duplicate posts?

On one of the threads, while trying to respond to a question, I goofed up and ended up with 3 duplicate posts.
I've been trying to figure out a way to delete 2 of the duplicates with no luck.
I guess it's no big deal but the ocd in me just wants to straighten that mess out.
Is there a way to delete my duplicate posts?

Report your posts as duplicates & we'll delete them for you. :)

Report your posts as duplicates & we'll delete them for you. :)
hey thanks. you must have already found my duplicate posts and deleted them for me because they're no longer there. or maybe there was a temporary glitch in the system and it corrected itself? what ever the reason the duplicates are gone and I've learned something new this morning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter