Possible December trip to US/IOA/SW

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by ErinsMommy, Mar 14, 2013.

1. ErinsMommy

ErinsMommy DIS Veteran

How are the crowds and weather in early December -- and how many days would you allow for all 3 parks. Travelers will be: DD (age 6 and 41-1/2" tall - for purposes of ride heights), me and an elderly grandma that goes at a slow pace.

Also any good/recommended websites or travel agents I can go to to price it all out?? Need someplace with shuttle service to/from the airport and to/from the parks since we won't be driving

2. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Early December is wonderful because the crowds are light and the weather is usually beautiful! You should allow at least one full day at each park...to see everything.

Since I live here, I can't help you with hotels and transfers and such but someone will come along.

If you wanted to ask about offsite hotels, start a new thread on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board.

3. ErinsMommy

ErinsMommy DIS Veteran

Thank you so much!! :thumbsup2

4. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

if you need transportation from the a hotel to the parks, staying on site will avoid having to use taxis or shuttles.

there are shuttles for a charge per person from the airport to UO.
    taxis would come out cheaper for you.