Portofino in February!

Molly, late to the party but saw your TR in your sig in a post somewhere, and had a read. Thanks for all the pictures, they really do help remind me of the details.

I noticed a "pumpkin fizz". That's new since our last trip--what is it? We liked the pumpkin juice a lot, but it is pretty...dense...and more a cool-weather drink than a Florida drink! And great as it is, Hogsmeade doesn't quite have the climate you'd expect! ;-)

Thanks also for your enthusiasm about the parks, I kind of see them as "clutter" on my way to WWoHP, but I will try to look at it with different eyes next time.

I loved the story about the robes and the Three Broomsticks TM, had to read it aloud to my dh. :love:

I grrrr'd on your behalf when I read about your pins but good on Universal for making it right. It looks like they've added a lot new pin designs since we went in 2011, I am looking forward to having a shop.

Haven't been to the Beetlejuice show, but I agree that the skirt is really cute! :teeth:

Anyway, wanted to say thanks for the TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter