Portofino Bay Resort Trip Report in Pictures

wookiebeck

Fan of both WDW and USO
I made a photo slide show video of my first trip to PBR. Not only is it for my family memories, I hope it can help anyone trying to decide to stay on-site at Universal Orlando.

PBR Slideshow

Let me know if you like it. I have other vids on youtube if you want to see other Dis and Darkside content.

Thanks.

That was excellent! Loved the part with your daughter whipping her hair back in the pool!

Thank you all for spending time to watch. I told my DD that everyone liked her pool shots and she got real excited. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your video - such lovely shots!! Makes me miss my favorite Universal resort - just made reservations for next summer's visit for DGrDs 10th birthday - Portofino was her request:goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your video - such lovely shots!! Makes me miss my favorite Universal resort - just made reservations for next summer's visit for DGrDs 10th birthday - Portofino was her request:goodvibes

SWEET! My teenagers also said that PBR was better than HRH to my surprise. Fine with me :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter