Portofino Bay Hotel - anyone stayed in a suite?

Hodkys

Mouseketeer
We're currently booked into a Bay View room for 5 nights from 1st November. As a family of five we've been considering the amount of space we may need.

We stayed at PBH as a family of four in May 2008. I was 6 months pregnant and loved the atmosphere at PBH. And the 'mum to be' spa treatment was lovely. Our daughter has just turned one and will be in a cot with the two boys sharing one of the double beds.

We're a little concerned it's gonna be a bit of a squeeze. As the kids get bigger we'll probapbbly need to think about staying offsite but for this trip we'd like to stick with PBH. Hence the idea about changing to a kids suite - cost permitting!

Has anyone stayed in a suite there and can tell us what it was like, and which floor, room numbers they'd recommend?

Thanks

We stayed in a King Suite, could have had a queen suite with 2 queen beds.
Never been in a kids suite.
The queen suite could be good for you as you have a double sofa bed in the living area as well as having a bathroom with shower in the Lounge area, plus your own bathroom in the queen room.
lounge with sofa bed
IMGP0022-2.jpg

thought i had more pics, if i find them will post.
we had west wing floor 4 room 333its the king room and 335is the lounge and 337 would be the queen, this queen has a small balcony looking over the bay and piazza.

Looks pretty roomy.

Can I just check that when you gave your description of the suite layout - is the 'living area' and the 'lounge area' the same thing or separate?

Yes thats the Lounge area [living area]and a separate bedroom with 2 queen beds. you can see layout of suites on UniversalOrlando website. Lounge area is pretty big

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter