Portofino Bay Confirmation

Kathy Rittenhouse

Earning My Ears
I made a reservation for April in early October. The deposit has been posted to my credit card and I have a confirmation number; however, I haven't received a confirmation. Should I be worried? I have called and asked the reservationist and they say it takes "awhile". Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

Kathy usually two weeks is about how long it takes to get mine I'm in georgia. Good luck and the PBH is the ONLY way to go.LOL Don't forget the SPA there it's wonderful.

I'm having the same problem. I made a reservation for February 5 weeks ago and still haven't receive a confirmation in the mail. I've called twice now and yesterday she said it was mailed on October 15th. It shouldn't take 3 weeks to get here. I don't know what's going on. :confused:

I made our June '03 ressie in mid September. I received the reservation about 6 weeks later.

I just verified that our credit card was billed and that the ressie was in the system about a week after my initial call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter