Portion sizes at BOG lunch?

I found the carved beef sandwich pretty sizable, but it was so good I managed to nearly finish it myself. If my fries would have been better I might not have packed away so much of the sandwich. There's pictures on my dining report "Can I do a dining report in one night". I'd say if you had light eaters or weren't super hungry, at least the beef sandwich could be split between 2 people.

I got the turkey sandwich & it was pretty big but not many fries though but I hated the fries. I thought they were not as good as the sandwich.

you can compare the portion to other QS restaurants.
the sandwiches are plenty big and you get a good amount of fries.
when i have the roast beef sandwich, fries, and dessert if opt for water to drink cuz if i drink soda with the meal i cannot finish the dessert without feeling over full.

I shared mine with my 4 year old. He got all the fries b/c I don't like fries in general. Then we shared the sandwich, and my husband and son split the cupcake. The sandwiches are pretty large!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter