Portifino Bay Hotel

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Kisby, Jun 3, 2002.

1. Kisby

Kisby Earning My Ears

Can anyone tell me anything about this hotel? Our travel agaent has my wife and me booked there for five nights in August. Bay view room for $209. How's the spa, the pool, the restaurants, the atmosphere? Please share whatever you can - good or bad.

thanks! :D

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WebmasterBarry

WebmasterBarry DIS Veteran

I love the ultra-comfy beds. The bathrooms give you a lot of space too.

4. pandora174

pandora174 DIS Veteran

The hotel itself is wonderful & absolutely lovely. Great to just explore the nooks & crannies. The most beautiful grounds & don't forget the bay at night with the boats & their lights. The rooms are large & the biggest bathroom. They have a great selection of restaurants too. You will love it, just wait & see !

5. antmaril

antmaril DIS Veteran

We have reservations at Portofino Bay in August also. Did you try to get an Entertainment Rate? $209 seems a little high to me. We have a deluxe pool view room for $180. We could have had the pool view room for $160. I don't know how "locked" in you are, but you might want to look into the Entertainment Rate.

We stayed at HRH last year and are looking forward to our stay at Portofino Bay - the hotel is lovely.

6. Gail T AGAIN

Gail T AGAIN <font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><

I have a bay view room, June 13th for one night at the entertainment rate of $180,00.:)

7. crazyme5kids

crazyme5kids DIS Veteran

I sent my husband for a massage at the spa, he said it was great. It is a beautiful hotel. I only made it to one of the pools early in the morning, but it was nice. The hotel is gorgeous, you will love it.