Port Questions- Time after excursions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tchrrx, May 16, 2013.

1. tchrrx

tchrrx <font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment

After our booked excursions, we'll have about 2 hours in Grand Cayman (after Sea Trek Helmet Dive) and almost 3 hours at Cozumel (after Salsa & Salsa). On our last cruise, we went back to the ship after our excursions. Is there anything that would be fun, easy, and convenient that we should try to do?

2. gigi1313

gigi1313 DIS Veteran

I would go back to the ship and get on the AquaDuck... it is usually a walk-on during port days... or maybe hit the spa... we did the Rainforest Room at the end of our Cozumel day and it was glorious... nearly empty, walked in w/out an appointment... loved it!

3. TwinPrincessMermaids

TwinPrincessMermaids DIS Veteran

Sure. It wasn't with DCL, but when we had a stingray excursion, our wristband let us into Royal Palm on 7 Mile Beach. (But I think it only costs $2 or $3 anyway to go on.) It was a half a day excursion, Mom & Dad went back to the ship and we spent the afternoon at the beach. It was great. I'm sure you can taxi there too.

Maybe you can find a way to get to a lil beach close to the ship or as a diversion from your first excursion?

I like how you think! Pack it in!

(We always leave our spot about an hour for All aboard and then buy a few things close to port and get on with no less than 30 min or so prior to all aboard time.)